Just Once More....One More Chance

"Lan Zhan, let go," Wei Ying look at the blood floating down Lan Zhan arm. 'Pull him up Lan Wangji! You can't let him go. You know that you will regret it for the rest of your life if you let him fall.'

Jiang Cheng walk up to the two of them, Lan Zhan glance to see Jiang Cheng sword. Wei Ying look up, "Jiang Cheng." Wei Ying can see the hurt, hate and anger in Jiang Cheng eye.

"Wei....Wu...xian," he raised his sword above his head, "Jiang Wanyin....Stop!" Lan Zhan can only said this much since his chest is press to the ground while holding Wei Ying wrist below him.

Wei Ying closed his eye, "Go To Hell!" Jiang Cheng stabbed his sword on the rock between Lan Zhan and Wei Ying hand. He twisted the sword on the rock it made a cracking sound, 'No! I can't let anything happen to Lan Zhan!' Wei Ying look up at Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan know that look on Wei Ying face, "Wei...Ying....No...please don't," Wei Ying smiled at Lan Zhan, "I'm sorry...Lan Zhan." Wei Ying pull his hand out of Lan Zhan grip, "Wei Ying!"

As Wei Ying fall from the cliff one thing went through his mind, 'Just once more....one more chance.'

Just as Wei Ying fall deeper into the abyss below his body let out a big bright light. Everyone stop fighting over the Yin Hufu, "Wei Ying!"  Lan Zhan jump after Wei Ying. Jiang Cheng is surprise and shock to see Lan Zhan went after Wei Ying.

The bright light sent four people back to the past, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

Past Ceremony

"Wei Wuxian! How dare you sleep in my class?!" Wei Ying woke up to the sound of Lan Qiren shouting at him. This even cause Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng to come out of their shock, one thing went through their mind is, 'We're back!'

Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng turn to look at Wei Wuxian who already stand up. 'Wei Ying.'

'No no no no no! I don't want this! I don't want to repeat this over again!' "A-Xian," Wei Ying move his eye, 'Shijie,' he move his eye to look at Jiang Cheng, 'I can't....I can't....I can't do this right now.' With that last thought Wei Ying rush out of there.

'I don't want this! I don't want this!' As Wei Ying run into his guest dorm, the resentment from within Wei Ying surrounded the area.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan follow Wei Ying, when he got there he see the place is full of resentment energy. "Wei Ying!" No matter how hard Lan Zhan try to call out to Wei Ying, he won't hear his voice from outside of the energy field.

"Master."

"Master."

"Master, please wake up." Hearing two voice calling him master Wei Ying lifted his head  up from his knee. He opened his eye, when he did the two who call Wei Ying hissed. They see how dull, empty, hurt, sad and tired look on their master face.

"Who are you two?" Wei Ying asked with a tire and quiet voice, "is Chenqing and Suibian, master."

"Chenqing? Suibian?" The two nodded their head, "Why are you two here?" Wei Ying asked.

"We follow you from the future to the past. But first Master, do you remember anything?" Chenqing asked. Wei Ying shook his head no, "don't want to remember....." Chenqing put his hand on Wei Ying hand, "Is alright master, I will tell you."

"When you fall from the cliff, a bright light came out from your body. I think you have a talisman inside of your clothes, a talisman that you were working on. When your blood touched the talisman it activated it power, that is how you got sent back to the past."

"That's not all master," Suibian went down to Wei Ying side, "The resentment energy have surrounded the guest room. Lan er gongzi is waiting outside, he couldn't get in."

"Lan Zhan?" The two nodded their head, "He is Lan Wangji of this time line. Not the Lan Wangji from the future."

Chenqing sigh, "Master, Lan er gongzi never betray you. He have already stand beside you, he have always believe in you and this Lan Wangji is the Lan Wangji from the future."

Wei Ying look at Chenqing, "Lan Zhan from the future?" Chenqing nodded his head, "the Lan Wangji outside waiting for you is the same Lan Wangji from the future."

"Master, do you want to see him?" Suibian asked. Wei Ying hesitated, he can only nodded his head, "Suibian stay here with master, I will go get Lan er gongzi," Suibian nodded his head Chenqing vanish from there.

Chenqing reappear outside of the resentment energy, "Lan er gongzi," Lan Zhan turn around to look at Chenqing, "Who are you?" Chenqing gave a bow, "My name is Chenqing."

"Chenqing? Wei Ying ghost flute?" Chenqing nodded his head. Lan Zhan look back at the resentment energy, "Is Wei Ying in a bad condition?" Chenqing sigh, he nodded his head.

"Coming back from the future to the past, Master is having a breakdown. I come out here to get you since you can't enter into this resentment energy field." Chenqing open up a pathway, the pathway lead to the door that belong to Wei Ying room.

"Master, Lan er gongzi is here," Lan Zhan and Chenqing waited for Wei Ying to open the door, "Master, come," Suibian help Wei Ying up, he walk Wei Ying over to his bed.  Suibian went over to the door to open for Chenqing and Lan Zhan to come in.

"Wei Ying!" Suibian pointed to the bed, "Suibian come on," the two disappear from there as the door close behind them.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan walk slowly over to Wei Ying, when Lan Zhan is at Wei Ying side he kneel down in front of him. Lan Zhan look into Wei Ying eye, he can see the dull, empty, Sade, hurt and tire in Wei Ying eye.

"Wei Ying, I'm here. Let go of your resentment energy," Lan Zhan put his hand on Wei Ying cheek.

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying voice is soft and quiet this hurt Lan Zhan very much, "Mn."

"Lan Zhan, I'm tire, so tire, can I sleep?" Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm, "Mn. Sleep Wei Ying. I'm here by your side now, I will protect you." Wei Ying felt his whole body begin to relax in Lan Zhan arm, 'sleep as much as you want. I will be here when you wake up.'

'I can't let Wei Ying stay here.' Lan Zhan pick Wei Ying up, he carried Wei Ying to Jingshi. "Lan er gongzi, where are you take our master?" Chenqing and Suibian appear in front of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan look down at Wei Ying who is sleeping in his arm, "Take him back to Jingshi. You two can come along. I want you two to help me put an array around Jingshi, I don't think Wei Ying will want to see anyone right now."

Chenqing and Suibian follow Lan Zhan, when they arrive at Jingshi Chenqing put an resentment energy array around the place to keep people out.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
I hope everyone enjoy this first chapter. How is it? Is it good? Comment okay?" Thank you for reading.