A New Beginning For WangXian

(This is Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji wedding outfit

(This is Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji wedding outfit. I found this on Pinterest. The artist sure have a wide imagination)

After celebrating one month of Jin Ling birth, a few month later Wei Ying and Lan Zhan decide to get marry. All over Cloud Recesse, decorations of red is all over the place, "Master!" Come Chenqing loud voice.

"What is it, Chenqing?" Wei Ying want to move his head but the person who is helping him is putting on a few detail in his hair and face.

"Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan is here. He want to see you," this make Wei Ying very happy, "Go tell Shishu that he can come," with that Chenqing left. Suibian stay behind, "Master, Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Wanyin is also here. You didn't sent them the invitation, why are they here?"

"If I didn't sent one, then it was Fuqin who sent it. I just hope that she won't cause any trouble for my and Lan Zhan wedding. Suibian does Lan Zhan know?" Suibian thought about it, "I don't think so. Do you want me to go tell Master Wangji?" Wei Ying nodded his head so Suibian left from there.

Suibian walk to Hanshi that is where Lan Zhan is getting ready before meeting with Wei Ying. Suibian knock on the door, "come in," when Suibian enter into the room, this is the first time Suibian see Lan Zhan in red beside White.

"Suibian, what is it?" Lan Zhan look in the mirror since Lan Xichen don't want him to move. "Master want me to let you know that Yu Ziyuan is also here for your wedding. We are hoping that she won't cause any trouble for you and Master."

"She did complain about not asking Jiang Fengmian if he can marry Wangji or not. She even said that even if Wangji ask the Jiang family, she won't let A-Xian to marry Wangji. I'm glad that Fuqin was there to stop her. A-Xian is no longer part of the Jiang clan, she can't say anything about it," suibian didn't know this happen since he and Chenqing was busy helping their master buying wedding thing.

"Don't worry Suibian, as long as Fuqin and I are there, she won't do anything." Suibian nodded his head, 'Master is finally happy, Chenqing won't let anyone destroy his happiness.'

"A-Ying!" Song Lan sigh, "he not going anywhere Xingchen." The two enter into the room by now Wei Ying is already finish with putting everything on him. "Shishu! Song xiong!"

Xiao Xingchen went over to pull Wei Ying into his arm, Wei Ying glanced at Song Lan, "Xingchen is happy to know that you let him stand in for your parents. He is your mother Shidi after all."

"Shishu, I could never ask anyone else but you," Xiao Xingchen pull back as he wipes his tears. "Then I will wait for you," Wei Ying nodded his head. Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan left from there.

Soon the wedding begin. Xiao Xingchen is waiting for Wei Ying outside the room where all of the Lan ancestors is at. "I wish I have your father and mother tablet A-Ying. But don't worry, I will make sure to have one back at the Baixue Temple. I know that Zichen won't mind. When you come for a visit, you and Lan er gongzi can do your ritual there."

"Mn. Thank you Shishu." Xiao Xingchen walk Wei Ying up to where Lan Zhan is at. "Lan Wangji, in A-Ying parents place, I hand Wei Wuxian over to you. Take good care of him. Don't let A-Ying go through harsh treatment, abuse and don't let other people hurt him."

Yu ziyuan know that Xiao Xingchen is talking about her, "Don't worry Xiao Xingchen, I will protect Wei Ying with my life." Xiao Xingchen take Lan Zhan hand and Wei Ying hand, "then I will hand A-Ying over to you." He put Wei Ying hand in Lan Zhan hand.

"Let's begin, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, please turn to the Lan ancestors," the two did just that. "First bow to heaven and earth," the two turn to bow to heaven and earth, "Second bow to your ancestors and family," they turn back around to bow to the Lan ancestors and then to Lan Wangji first and then to Xiao Xingchen. "Third bow to one another."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan turn to look at each other with a smile on their face, they bow to one another and now they are officially husbands for life.

That night all of the clan disciple and clan leader stay for the night. In Jingshi, Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian stay up a little bit longer to talk to each other.

"Can I call you, Wangji?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Wangji, when you and A-Ying have time. Please come to Baixue temple for a visit. I want you two to visit Shijie and Changze Ge memorial okay? I hope that is okay with you, Zichen?"

"Mn. That's fine with me. Cangse Sanren and Changze Wei should have a tablet of their own and a alter where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji can come visit their parents."

"Thank you Zichen," Song Lan nodded his head.

"Master, I will take Chenqing back now. He is really drunk," Wei Ying sigh as he shook his head at this, "Alright, good night," Suibian and Chenqing disappear from there.

The next morning Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian see Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan off, "You shouldn't drink that much wine, of course you will get an hang over," Suibian scolded Chenqing.

"Stop yelling Suibian," Chenqing covered his ear. "I am not yelling at you," Suibian sigh at what Chenqing just said. They are now in Caiyi town, "Suibian take Chenqing over to a tea house, they will have a hangover tea for him or get a bowl of soup for him. We will meet you there later."

"Okay Master. Let's go Chenqing," Suibian dragged Chenqing away from there.

When Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is at the dock Song Lan and Lan Zhan stay on the side to let Xiao Xingchen and Wei Ying to talk to each other. "Remember, you are not alone in this world. You have your husband, your two spiritual tool and us. If you need anything, anything at all, just sent me a message and I will help you okay?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Song Lan walk back over to Xiao Xingchen, and they take out their sword, they step on their sword as their sword move them up into the sky, "See you around Shishu!" Wei Ying wave bye to Xiao Xingchen.

Lan Zhan walk over to Wei Ying as he put his arm around Wei Ying shoulder, "I know that Xingchen is your uncle, we will go see him during the night hunt or stay over for the night. How about it?"

"Mn."

"Let's go find your spiritual tool. I don't want them to cause trouble especially Chenqing."

Wei Ying turn to look at the sky one last time, and then he turn back around to walk with Lan Zhan to go find Chenqing and Suibian.

From that day on,Wei Wuxian doesn't have anymore contact with the Jiang clan. He doesn't own them anything anymore. He is now living a happy life in Gusu.