The Wedding

It is about time where everyone is heading back to Jinlintai but before that Jin Zixun is causing trouble for Wei Ying again, "How dare you catch more bait then other clan?!" Chenqing used his energy to push Jin Zixun backward.

"Jin gongzi, don't try to cause trouble for my nephew. Just because the Lan clan catch more bait thanks to my nephew doesn't mean you can come here and accuse my nephew of catching more bait then you!" Wei Ying couldn't help but felt warm inside. Not only Lan Zhan, Suibian and Chenqing stand up for him, now his Shishu is doing the same.

Soon everyone gathered around the group, "Jin gongzi, it is not A-Ying problem that he caught more bait but it is your fault that you are not good at night hunting. Don't go and take it out on My Nephew!"

"Song xiong, does Shishu get this angry when it come to his love one?" Song Lan sigh, he turn to look at Wei Ying, "You are his Shijie son. His Shijie isn't here to take care of you, so as Cangse Sanren Shidi, it is his job to take care of you and protect you."

"Zixun! How many time do I have to tell you? Are you trying to bring shame to our clan?!" Come Jin Zixuan angry tone as he walk over to the group. "Zixuan."

"Be quiet it. I will not let our clan become enemy of the Lan clan. Why don't you look at Hanguang Jun, Zewu Jun and Qingheng Jun expression?" Jin Zixun did just that. He see how angry and annoying the three Lans.

"Jin gongzi, Wei Wuxian is part of my clan now. I will not let anyone to slander him while I am here. I will protect him as his clan leader,unlike someone who only use abuse word on him and punish him for no reason. So if I were you....I suggest you stay away from Wei Wuxian from now on. If I see you causing trouble for Wei Wuxian again. I won't hesitate to go to war with the Jin clan." Qingheng Jun glared at Jin Zixun.

"Qingheng Jun, I will keep Jin Zixun away from Wei gongzi." Jin Zixuan clasped his hand together as he gave a bow to Qingheng Jun.

After that incident everyone walk back to Jinlintai to continue with the banquet. "Chenqing sit properly," Suibian scolded at Chenqing, "This time Jin Guangshan isn't here to ask master to hand over his Yin Hufu. That bastard just want to make his clan to become stronger."

Chenqing crawl over to where Wei Ying is at, "Master master," Wei Ying turn to his left, "what is it?" Chen whispered into Wei Ying ear, "isn't about time we destroy the Yin Hufu?"

"I think we should wait until Shijie wedding is over," this confuse Chenqing, he follow Wei Ying eye, and he see Jin Zixuan went over to Jiang Yanli. He hold out his hand for Jiang Yanli to take. He walk them to stand in front of everyone, "Since we are all here today, along with Sect leader Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and my mother, I want to announce to everyone that within a month Jiang Yanli and I, Jin Zixuan will get married. I will make sure to send out invitations for everyone to attend."

Everyone stand up, they all congratulated Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan for getting married. 'And this time, I get to see Shijie walking down the isle with Jiang Shushu by her side.'

A month later

"Suibian, don't let Chenqing cause trouble while we are away okay?" Suibian nodded his head, Chenqing just pouted.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun went down to Caiyi town. They are meeting up with Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, "ShiShu!" Xiao Xingchen turn around to see Wei Ying running up to him.

"A-Ying," Wei Ying gave Xiao Xingchen a hug, the two soon pull back. "I got your letter, your going with Song xiong back to Baixue Temple?" Wei Ying have on a sad expression. "I want to spend more time with you, Shishu."

Xiao Xingchen put his hand on top of Wei Ying head, "You can come visit me. I am sure Zichen will let you come beside Zichen Shifu is getting old. He want Zichen to take over. And another thing, Zichen and I have a dream."

"A dream?" Xiao Xingchen nodded his head, "A dream to creating a sect that valued common ideals over blood ties."

"That is quiet a dream Xiao Xingchen, I am sure you two will make your dream come true," Qingheng Jun smiled at the two cultivator.

"Xingchen is getting late, we should get going now," Xiao Xingchen nodded his head. He looked at Wei Ying, "A-Ying, I will send you message every now and then okay?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan take out their sword, they step on it, "Take care everyone," with that the two flew into the sky and away from Gusu.

"A-Xian, we should go too. Jiang guniang wedding will start soon," they got out their sword, they soon left Gusu to head straight to LanLing.

"Wuxian, if you want, you can go see your Shishu every now and then if you like. Xiao Xingchen is your family too," Wei Ying nodded his head at what Qingheng Jun just said.

Soon the wedding have started, Wei Ying see Jiang Yanli is walking down the isle with Jiang Fengmian by her side. In the future, he didn't get to attend Jiang Yanli wedding because he has become the cultivation world enemy. This time, he get to attend her wedding.

Wei Ying took a glance at Jiang Wanyin, he sigh, 'he still the same, he shrink back when his mother shouted at him. When will he learn that he is Jiang Wanyin from the future, not the Jiang Wanyin from this time line. I will not help you Jiang Cheng, you need to be a man and stand up to your mother.'

When all of the traditions of bowing is over, Wei Ying went up to Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan. "Shijie, Jin Zixuan, here. I made these for you two," one is the Jiang calamity bell, this bell is different from the Jiang bell. This bell can exorcise any evil ghost, ghoul or monster that come close to the owner of this bell.

The tassels that Wei Ying gave to Jin Zixuan, it will help protect him from any curse or poison that people try to harm him. "Keep this tassel with you, if you are curse it will help take the curse away. If someone try to poison you, it can sense it."

"Thank you A-Xian," Jiang Yanli tie it to her waist. "Thank you Wuxian," Jin Zixuan put it in his clothes, he will put it on his sword once he return to his room along with Jiang Yanli.

'I am glad that, I got another chance to see Shijie getting marry. Another chance to be with Lan Zhan....another chance to tell him exactly how I feel.'

"Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn around with a smile on his face, "I'm glad we all got a second chance in life. We were able to change the past, I was able to do this thanks to you, Xichen ge, Suibian and Chenqing."

"There is no sorry and thank you between us. I will always be here for Wei Ying and help him," Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand, they walk over to where Lan Xichen and Qingheng jun is at, 'this is where I belong now. With my soulmate and my family.'