The Changing Begin Here

Since the vision is over, the guest lecture is over, the only thing left for everyone to do is prepare for the fighting ahead of them.

In the Orchid room sit Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Lan Qiren, Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli, Yu Ziyuan, Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue, they know that the Wen clan will attack them soon.

"Since Chenqing already destroy the second Yin Iron from Tanzhou town, I don't think Wen Rouhan will stop attacking the minor or the major clan. So I was thinking, Wei Xiong, Wangji xiong, can you two, along with Chenqing and Suibian stay down at Caiyi town. If you four see Wen Xu, you can sent a signal or sent Chenqing up to let us know that Wen Xu is heading our way. We can fight him from the front while you guys fight him from the back."

'A-Sang, since I see this side of you. I won't force you to learn saber anymore,' Nie Mingjue has on a smile, he is proud of his didi.

"Okay, we will head down to Caiyi town now," all four got up, they gave a bow and then left from there. Before Lan Zhan left he turn to look at his brother, "Xiong zhang, Wei Ying put a teleportation inside of our ancestors hall, can you make sure to tell our disciple before the attack? When they go in there, it will take them into the cold cave."

"I will Wangji," with that Lan Zhan left to go catch up to Wei Ying and his spiritual tool.

"Qingheng Jun, since Wei xiong already put trap and enhanced the Lan protection array, we should prepare ourselves to fight them as well if, only if, they can or can't break through Wei xiong array. Also, while at it, we should take down Wen Xu before he can attack the Nie clan."

"Sect leader Nie, you should make your brother your right hand man. He smarter then you think."

"When this is over of course." Nie Huaisang blush at the compliment coming from Qingheng Jun and His brother.

"Right, let's all prepare for the fight against the Wen clan."

About a week later Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian saw Wen Xu walking up to Cloud Recesse. "Chenqing hurry!" Chenqing nodded his head.

"Let's go!" Wei Ying and Suibian both nodded their head. They went after the Wen clan as they attack them from behind.

Qingheng Jun and the other rush out of Cloud Recesse and begin to fight Wen Xu and his Wen clan. "We won't let you burn down our home! You Wen Dog!"

"Master! Wen Xu!"

"Tsk! Chenqing and Suibian can you two fight him? Try to fight take him into your realm!" Chenqing have on a smirk, "Will do Master." Chenqing and Suibian appear in front of Wen Xu, "Wen gongzi, let's have some fun shall we," Chenqing take Wen Xu away from there.

While fighting in the dark realm Wen Xu couldn't touch Chenqing and Suibian at all. The two of them is able to touch him, they slashed him here, there and all over his body. "Wen Xu, this is your end!" Both Chenqing and Suibian come from different direction, one from the back and one from the front. They stabbed Wen Xu in the stomach.

The two of them came back to the real world, "Chenqing, Suibian," the two nodded their head.

Qingheng Jun took down the last Wen clan disciple, "it look like Cloud Recesse is safe. Thank you everyone."

The Jiang and Nie clan stay for another night since they just went through a tough battle against the Wen clan.

The next morning the Nie and Jiang clan left the Lan clan. The only person who stay behind is Wei Ying. "Even though Jiang Shushu took me in, I thought that I will have a family now. But when he tell me to protect Jiang Wanyin and Jiang Yanli, I felt like he doesn't see me as part of the family at all. Am I only a shield for their children?" Wei Ying turn his head to look at Lan Zhan.

"No, your not their children shield. They just don't know how to treat you. I'm glad you didn't go with them. I don't want the same thing to happen again."

"A-Zhan, Wei gongzi, we need to talk about the Wen indoctrination. Come along now," Wei ying, Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian follow Qingheng Jun to his room. A minute later a disciple came in with a bag full of pouch.

"Since the Wen take away the cultivator sword, we should put their sword into this pouch. We will enhance the pouch into a Qiankun pouch so that they can put medicine and herb in there."

"Watching the vision when you were in slaughter Xuanwu cave, you all need your sword and herb. Since Fuqin is out of seclusion, I will be going with you. The more people the better," Wei ying and Lan Zhan both nodded their head.

"We will come too," Qingheng Jun look at Chenqing and suibian, "will they figure out who you are?" Qingheng Jun asked the two. "No they won't. We will be fine."

"But there is one problem though," they all turn their attention to Wei Ying, "what's the problem, Wuxian didi?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Is that they will wait for us outside of the cave. I'm afraid that the other cultivator will get attack once they leave the cave," the other agree to what Wei Ying just said.

"Don't worry. I can talk to Sect leader Jiang and Sect leader Nie about it. And you boys, need to practice your swordmanship before going to the Wen indoctrination," the two lans brothers, and Wei Ying sigh, "He back being a clan leader for sure."

"Master, whatever happen please don't make that joke again." Chenqing shook his head at this.

"I know I know but they will force people to recite their clan rule and stuff. What do you expect me to do?" They all agree.

"Why don't you leave it to me? I can save us all," so they all agree to leave it to Lan Xichen to recite the Wen clan rule.