Chapter 67: The Seven Acts of Mercy

Lewd meter: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: The lewd meter is back once again. Tumblr anon that blamed me for their unethical lust for Blanc, this is for you. And for the other degenerat- I mean, refined readers out there too, of course.

enjoy :)))

(also omg the fic has over 400k words now. I think it'd have 800 pages???????? like?????????? am I insane? we may never know)

----------

Blanc leaned heavily on the wall, his chest moving with each shallow breath he took. Wherever he passed, droplets of blood coated the ground, leaving a gruesome trail in the dark corridor. His wounds seemed more severe than yesterday's and you worried that he wouldn't make it to the room without passing out.

You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, lean on me. We can get to the room faster that way."

He turned his face towards you and stared blankly for a moment, then he smiled. Alarms set off in your head. A second later, your back was against the wall, his whole body pressing against yours.

"Don't underestimate me, mon amour," he murmured in your ear. "I'm not weak."

"I never said you were. Now get off me, you're hurt and bleeding all over," you said, pushing him back. He didn't budge and began to nibble on your earlobe. "Blanc, get off! We need to get to the room before you lose more blood!"

"Do we really?" Bones poked into your back as Blanc pressed harder against you, positioning his thigh between your legs. His tail wrapped around your calf as a fervent purr vibrated in his throat.

"Yes, snap out of it!" You exclaimed, but you knew he wouldn't listen. His negativity levels were too high due to the torture. That's what he meant when he said he wasn't thinking clearly. His moral sense had been warped along with his sense of self-preservation.

"I loved how you stood up for me. How you were ready to kill Marius for me." He murmured against your skin before leaving small kisses along your neck. A shiver went down your spine. "Does that mean you love me now? I can make you love me even more."

"Blanc–" He bit your neck and you cursed under your breath as the pain was quickly followed by a twinge of pleasure. "Now's not the time! You're bleeding, for fuck's sake!"

"But I want to thank you for being so good to me, mon amour," Blanc's bloody hands crept under your shirt, caressing your stomach, and you grabbed his wrists, stopping him.

A low hiss left his mouth, reminding you of the cuts on his arms, and you let go of him as if his skin burned you.

"You can keep going, I like the pain," Blanc whispered.

"I can continue in the room, ok?" You pleaded. He raised the thigh that was between your legs and the friction almost made your eyes roll to the back of your head. You grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, trying to get him off, but he only moaned and held you tighter. "Fuck."

You tried to think as he rutted against you and left open-mouthed kisses all over your skin. Hurting Blanc wouldn't help, so you had to make him come back to his senses before he passed out on you. Why hadn't that past Chat life showed you another way of getting rid of the negativity? You didn't have any alcohol, and what had worked yesterday, which was caring for him and talking, didn't seem like it'd be very effective at the moment. You'd have to try something else.

"What would make you happy right now?" You blurted out.

Blanc's lips stopped right above your collarbone. "Something that would make me happy?" He murmured against your skin. "Can we do this later?"