Chapter 38: The Triumph of Truth (Part 2)

The darkening sky and the strong waves could be seen from your table in the open dining hall. The family wasn't there yet, so you and Adrien had the whole place for yourselves. You had put your best clothes for the occasion, and from the way Adrien was staring at you, you knew you had made the right choice.

You were making small talk with him, pretending everything was normal while you ate the delicious food on your plate. You knew you'd already miss the food when you went back to Paris. Maybe you could find a Mauritian restaurant there, but it probably wouldn't be the same.

"You don't like modeling then?" You swirled the drink inside your glass.

"Not really, sculpture is my true passion," Adrien said, raising his fork. "I'm just a model because of my father."

You hummed and raised your feet, touching his leg under the table. His hand stopped midair and he stared at you.

You smiled at him as you kept caressing his skin through the jeans. "What is your favorite subject in sculpture?"

Laughter filled the air and you saw the couple walking into the room, their kids running in front of them.

Adrien went back to his food. "Figure sculpting. The human body is fascinating."

You let your feet go further up his leg until it reached his thigh. "Indeed." His green eyes went wide and he glanced at the family, now seating a few tables away from you. "It's interesting how the body reacts so quickly, don't you think?"

"Don't—" He began to say, but you pressed the tip of your feet against his crotch. He coughed so hard that the couple turned to look at him.

You shot him a sweet smile. "Are you okay, Adrien? Be careful."

"Stop," he said through gritted teeth.

"What?" You tilted your head as you applied more force.

He pressed his lips tightly together and pushed your feet back, but you just narrowed your eyes and put it back up again. His face was getting redder by the second, but you didn't know if it was from embarrassment or anger.

"You realize that if you tell me what I want to know, you can have me all for yourself, right?" You lifted your chin, exposing your neck to him. "Don't you want to mark me, kitty? To show to everyone I'm yours?"

You saw his pupils dilate and he gripped the fork in his hand until his knuckles turned white.

"So? What do you say?" You caressed him again and a moan escaped his throat. A wicked grin stretched your lips as the blonde stared at you with mortified eyes, a hand over his mouth.

You cleaned your lips with a napkin and got up. Adrien watched you, lust clear in his gaze. Your job was done for now.

You put your hand on his shoulder and leaned down a bit. "I'll be waiting in our room," you whispered and began to walk away, letting your fingers linger on his shoulder.

You lay down on the bed with a book, the handcuffs you had brought strategically placed by your side.

"Things are going to get a little intense, Plagg." You gave the kwami a meaningful look. "You might want to go to the lounge area."

"Oh." Plagg's ears perked up. "Are you going to make him pay?"

You grinned and, apparently, that was all the kwami needed to know, because he soon vanished, a grin mimicking your own on his face.

A few minutes later, the door beeped and swung open. A flustered Adrien entered the room, hair in disarray. You could almost see the paths his fingers had made on his scalp.