𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔

Miyeon P.O.V
As I was Just sleeping suddenly I was woken up by a noice at the kitchen.Huh?Who's that? I said in a tired voice and got up from bed and head to the kitchen.

As I was heading at the kitchen I sported someone with black hair, bangs with long sleeve shirt and shorts

And immediately I recognize who it was.Minnie? I said o-oh Miyeon did I woke you up? Minnie said while looking at me.Well no or maybe but what are you doing Minnie?

Oh uhh,I'm kinda hungry so I decided to cook! Minnie said in a tired voice and yawn.You seem tired Minnie why don't I cook for u? I said and look at Minnie and approached her and hug her.

Is fine Miyeon I'm sure I can do it Minnie said but what ramen should I eat? Minnie said and grab some ramen packet.What do you think Miyeon?

Hmm properly anything you like Minnie I said and touch Minnie cheeks.Oky then I go with..Shin Ramyun! Minnie said and grab the ramen packet.

Do you know how to cook Minnie? I ask softly and look at the ramen packet.I umm no? Minnie said and look at Miyeon

I guess no Minnie said embarrassingly Well then I cook for you I said and grab an pot sit down Minnie I said and Minnie went to the chair and sat down.T-Thank you Miyeon Minnie said and smile.

Of course no proplem anything for my cute girlfriend I said and winked at Minnie.As I look at Minnie I saw her blushing.Cute.

Done! Here you go Minnie Mouse~ your Shin Ramyun! And here's your fork and spoon! Aww,Thank you Miyeon and Minnie mouse again? Minnie said and smile at me

Yah! Minnie mouse~ suits you now eat your ramen Minnie baby you must be hungry I said and sat down beside Minnie.

Woah!! Thank you so much Miyeon this already look so yummy and tasty haha aww thank you baby. I said and smile at Minnie who is eating the ramen.So yummy! Here try some Miyeon!

Minnie said and offer me an spoon with noodle thank you baby I said and ate the noodle.Yummy I said and look Minnie smiling.

After Eating..

Oh wow!! That was the best ramen I ever ate Thank you so much again Miyeon Minnie said and hug me

Aww no problem Baby! Now let's go to bed after your stomach digest.After Minnie stomach digest.i took Minnie to my room and cuddle her

I love cuddles Minnie said while looking at me smiling Heheh cute I said and brought Minnie close to me.Now our face is so close.

I love you Minnie~ I said and kissed minnie in the lips I-I love you to Miyeon Minnie stutter and blush Haha Cutie I said and smile at Minnie

Let's sleep now baby I said and gave Minnie an goodnight Forehead kiss Goodnight Baby I Love you.Goodnight Miyeon I love you too!

Goodnight Miyeon I love you too!