𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒚

Minnie P.O.V
I'm So Exhausted! When is Work gonna end? I said and sigh So much work..But is worth it! Umm..Ma,am? Suddenly a customer called me

Oh,Coming!! I said and immediately went to the customer..After Helping the customer With Their food and stuff Finally The cafe is now closed.

Finally I said and took out my cafe Clothes and hang it in the staff room.Hey Wendy! I be going now! I see you tomorrow I said and smile at Wendy.

Ah! Bye Minnie Walk Safely home! Byee! Wendy said as I smile at her before going off.

Just as I exit the cafe suddenly I saw my Friend..Yuqi! Ah,Yuqi? What are you doing here? I said and immediately Yuqi look at me.

Oh! Minnie Mouse! Hey What's up? I just finished work and soyeon just drop me off here so I thought why not come visit my Bestie! Yuqi said and smile.

Aww,How sweet of you Yuqi! I said and look at Yuqi With A smile Haha No proplem Minnie Mouse! Now then..Let's go home! I walk you home Yuqi said and grab my hand and started walking me home.

Just then Will walking home suddenly we just decided to stop at the park And take some rest Since we will walking for like So long.

I'm so Tired! Yuqi said Me too! I said as me and Yuqi sat on the bench together..Never Thought walking could be Tiring.

Yuqi said as I laugh Haha Looks like someone didn't work out! I said and immediately Yuqi look at me.

Noo! Don't say that I did work out Yuqi said and started pouting while I started laughing at her.

Well Then are we ready to walk again? Yuqi said as she help me stood up from the bench.

Miyeon P.O.V
Finally I'm Done And Ugh what's wrong with grandpa again Always want me on a blind date.Like chill old man I don't need no blind dates infact I have..Minnie.

I said as a sigh came out of my mouth Whatever Forget it.I said and started driving Just as I was driving suddenly I noticed two people at a park.

One Is a blonde hair Girl
Second want Looks Like Minnie?

I said and immediately stopped my car and look at them What- What's happening over there? I said and started getting curious

Wait what are they doing?! Suddenly I saw the blonde hair girl started going to Minnie It felt like they were about to kissed?

Immediately I got out of my car and began to rush to Minnie HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?! I said and immediately The blonde hair girl let go of Minnie and immediately Minnie look at me Shockley.

Miyeon - What do you think your doing To my girlfriend?! I said and look at the blonde girl Angrily

Miyeon..Calm Down Minnie said and began to hold my hand Is my friend Y-yuqi.. Immediately I turn Shock Wait friend? Yes Minnie said and I began to look at the blonde girl who is laughing now.

Oh my Hahaha You really thought I will kiss your girl? Haha!! Yuqi said as she began laughing harder while I immediately felt Embarrassed.

Oh I umm I'm sorry! I said and look at Yuqi who stopped laughing now while looking at Me and Minnie.Chill is fine no worries! Yuqi said and look at Minnie

Where did you get this Hottie? Yuqi said and is she taken? Yuqi said and began to wink and me while I felt Minnie in another hand began to feel jealous

Hey! Shes already taken by me! Don't you have soyeon? Minnie said and immediately I began to smirk.

Ooo~ jealous Minnie Yuqi said and immediately Minnie went to Chased Yuqi Why you!! Minnie said and started chasing Yuqi

AHH!! help!! Yuqi said as she began to run for her life while Minnie is still chasing her.Oh No Minnie!! wait don't kill your friend baby!! I said and immediately chased after Minnie