𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

Miyeon P.O.V.
Ah,Finally my work is done! I said in an happy tone while getting my stuff pack.

Yes,finally work is done! Soojin said as I giggled well then..I see you tomorrow Soojin? I said and gave Soojin a warm smile.

Yes,Ms Cho! I see you tomorrow.Soojin said as she gave me a small bow before I exit out my office.

Now,Then I'm free..I'm gonna go see Minnie.I said as I look at my watch it was..8:00 P.M.

Alright,Still got time! I said as I began to head to the elevator to go get my car who's in the basement.

Outside Minnie Home

Just as I was going through my phone Suddenly I received an Incoming called from Minnie.

I immediately answer the phone called hello? I said while waiting for Minnie to replied back.

Get out of there right now.Minnie said.Do you even know where I am to tell me that? I said as I began looking out my car window.

What do you mean,Where? You're at Koryo Hotel! Minnie said in an upsad tone.

How could you do something like that?You made me fall for you and now you're going on a blind date? Minnie said in an sad voice

While I started smiling through the Phone called.

Minnie P.O.V.
You know,I was waiting for your text all day, wondering when you would come by.

I was going crazy thinking about you eating dinner with another women.How can you do that? I said

I don't know anymore.From now on,I'm not going to care about what other people think.

And just thinking about the two of us.So..don't go on that blind date,Ms Cho.

Why aren't you saying anything? I said while waiting for an answer from Miyeon.

You don't even want to talk to me now,is that it? No,I just like that you're acting jealous.

Miyeon said while I began pouting why would I go on a blind date with another women?

Did you think that lowly of me? Miyeon said but I heard that you're going on a blind date today -

Just as I was about to say something suddenly Miyeon interrupted me I'm in front of your house.

I was going to ask you out again today.Good thing I came Miyeon said as I was shock to answer back.

Just like now..Will now all stuck in an traffic jam.No,Why is it jam? I said as I kept looking out the taxi car window.

Excuse me,I get off here.I said to the taxi driver as I immediately exit out the car and run to a bridge where's there a purple light.

Just as I arrived at the bridge suddenly I met Miyeon who just arrived to the bridge.

Now the both of us are now staring at each other lovingly just as I was about to walk to Miyeon suddenly she stopped me.

Miyeon P.O.V.
Kim Minnie.if you come any closer,I'm never going to let you go again.I said and stare at Minnie.

Just as I was staring at Minnie she began smiling at me and began walking towards me.

You won't say this is a mistake too, right? I said as I began smiling at Minnie.

I pay you back for that kiss with another kiss.Minnie said smilingly while she grab my coat and pulled me for a kiss.

I love you Miyeon-Ah Minnie said in between our kiss as I began smiling Love you too..My Love.