𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

Miyeon P.O.V.
Mhm..A date in a place like this? I said and look at Minnie This isn't a date.This is dinner with Miss Cho.

It's an excuse for a date honestly,it felt good to say in front of other people after Hiding our relationship for so long.I said and smile at Minnie

Do you know how surprised I was because of that? Minnie said and look at me all of the employee came out to watch.

I was just happy to see you after such a long time.Are you really so unhappy about it? I said

I mean,I'm just saying that we should be careful at work.Cause you know? You're grandpa? Minnie said as I sigh

Is that why you treated your girlfriend call like some spam call? I said and look at Minnie sadly.

That's not it.Minnie say and pout

Minnie P.O.V.
Then what should I do?Should I go around telling people I'm dating The Ceo of my company?

I said and look at Miyeon as she pouted.

You're here! It's been a while suddenly a voice interrupted me.Oh Shuhua! I said as I gave a warm smile to Shuhua.

Hi,Shuhua,Have you been well? How's Everything? I said as shuhua look at me.

Of course I always been well and everything alright! Shuhua said as she gave me a wink.And suddenly turn her attention to Miyeon.

By the way Minnie,Who's this? I've never see her before Shuhua said as I look at Miyeon

She's my Company's..just I was about to say a word suddenly I look at Miyeon expression who turn into sadness while starring at the table.

She's my Girlfriend.I said and immediately Miyeon look up to me What? Girlfriend?! Shuhua said as I nodded.

When did you get such a beautiful Girlfriend? Shuhua said as I began to blush while looking at Miyeon who is smiling at me.

Okay! I give you two some sundae free of charge.Shuhua said as I immediately decline the offer.

Awh,You don't have to Shuhua! Thank you.

Hey! Beautiful women! Why is she the only one getting free sundae? One of the customer with Blonde hair said.

We want some,too! Another blonde girl say

Ya,we all want one! All the customer started yelling while Shuhua started looking around

Miyeon P.O.V.
Alright Student,Listen! I said as I clapped my hand to gets everyone Attention.

Since the owner is giving us sundae I pay for all of your food.Hows does that sound?

I said and immediately all the Customer Cheer

Great!! Yay! Finally free food! I clapped my hands while looking at everyone who is cheering and winking at Minnie and mouthing

I Love you.