𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆

Miyeon P.O.V

Ugh,Why do I have so many Schedule's Today?! I said as I was sitting in my office Chair Alone.Mhm..What should I do now? I said and look at my phone

As I was looking at my phone suddenly an incoming call disturb me..Eh? Who's is that now? I said and rolled my eyes and look who is it.

Minnie? What is she doing calling this hour? I said and answer the call Minnie? Why are you calling this hour-

Before I could finish the sentence suddenly Minnie answer me H-hey Miyeon.. Minnie said in a drunk tone

Minnie? Are you drunk? I ask as I was waiting for Minnie to reply Noo,of course not I'm not drunk..What are you talking about?

Minnie said just as I wanted to say something suddenly Minnie interrupted me.

Hey You kids!! What are you doing here alone smoking?! Go back home!! Don't throw your smoke stuff here! Come fight with me!!

Minnie- suddenly the only thing I hear was that someone falled down Minnie?! I said and suddenly her phone hung up

What? I said as I tried calling Minnie back.."The answer you call is not available right now pls try again"

Oh my goodness,I said and immediately grab my coat and stuff and exit out my office and head to my car.

At The Streets

What if something happened to Minnie?! I said and quickly ran to all the place where Minnie always eat and hang out.Oh goodness where could she be?! I said as I tried calling her again

Pick up,pick up the phone Minnie! I said and began to run again as I was running suddenly I notice a park.

Hold up I said and went to the park area while I was still calling Minnie phone as I was looking around the park suddenly I began to hear a noise.

I began to rush where the sound was and I immediately found Minnie! Minnie?! I said as Minnie was at the slide sleeping.

Minnie! I said and went to her to see if she was fine huh? Who is it? Minnie said and got up..Oh Miyeon is you..

Minnie said as a face look red Did you really have to drink Minnie? I said as Minnie nodded and lay down at my shoulder..

Don't you know how much you worried me?! I said as Minnie look at me With A drunk look..Since when you care about me? Minnie said and lay down at my shoulder again

I may have been mean to you but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you..If I didn't care about you why would I be here?

I said and Minnie hummed So you do care a-about me? Yes,yes I do care about you I said and hug Minnie you don't know how much you scared me after your phone hung up.

I said and began to hug Minnie more are you not cold? I said and look at Minnie.

Minnie? I said and look at Minnie who is sleeping at my shoulder right now Really sleeping? I said and pinch Minnie cheeks softly.Cute.

I said and Carried Minnie bride Style and head to my car and place her gently on my car sit and put for her an seatbelt on.

I got in my car after helping Minnie and began to look at Minnie again who is sleeping really cute

Mhm..I said and laugh Abit looking at Minnie..Cute I said and kiss Minnie cheeks.

I'm never letting you out of my sigh ever again Minnie..I love You..I said and began to Drive..