𝗢𝗻𝗲/𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

𝗔 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

༺𝗔 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻

I could lie on my bed for hours, with my best friend on the phone and do nothing at all. Although the temperatures outside the house are more than appropriate, I'd rather stay inside and listen to the voice of my best friend Ashley Morgan.

She is a wonderful person and also beautiful. Me and her became best friends by our parents.She has always been there for me and also has everything
experienced with me, my first kiss, my first period, my first love sorrow and more. I loved her more than anything else on this world, however, we rarely see each other because her parents are on a business trip  very very often and almost always have their angel with them.

Last summer we had hardly seen each other, but this Summer will be different.

"And when is the Jerk coming?" Ashley spoke and thus interrupted my Thoughts.

" I don't have any idea, but I don't really care he doesn't need to come at all either" I was hoping that she wouldn't do it anymore unfortunately, she did it and reminded me of it...

Mason McCallum, who is the son of my father's  best friend.

Conclusion we don't like each other. There is also a very simple reason why and this is because he is a jerk.

Our fathers Jackson Lane my father and Markus McCallum his Father founded one of America's best-known companies MCL this is known through their tailor-made clothes.

Our mothers Lydia Lane and Cassy McCallum both grew up in rich circumstances, so they have never had to go to work.

I've never had to go to school for that I got home lessons with my teacher for everything Mr Ryle, he was in his mid-50s nevertheless, you could still have a lot of fun with him.

I was just about to say something ,but I heard someone cheerfully from below calling up and judging by voice, it was my father.

"Ash, they're here, I'll call you back later and tell you how shitty it was, love you"

"Love you too"

I put my phone on my bedside cabinet and straightened my dress before I got up, left my room and went down the elegant stairs. Below I met my parents, both of whom tried to act calm but I could see how excited they were both actually were, I mean, If I would know that Ashley could be in front of the door in every second I would certainly be so excited as well.

I stood in the middle of the two and greeted both with a fleeting kiss on the cheek, one of our servants went to the door to open.

Then they entered ,first came his mom and hugged us all fleeting, then his father came and gave me and my mother a kiss on the cheek and my father a strong hug  and then he entered the house.

His brown hair fell in front of his forehead and almost they would hide those Brown eyes which were straight on me. He went to my mother and she immediately locked him in a strong hug and raved about how big he got,

Then he came to me and stood exactly opposite me, his eyes on mine, I didn't know what to do because he just stood there and looked at me after a while it became me unpleasant and I stretched out my hand for him. He first looked at me with a strange look in his eyes before he finally took my hand into his and
placed a kiss on the back of my hand, I pulled my
Hand away and wiped her off my dress. I looked at him with the disgust in my face but he..he was just smiling.