𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲/𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀

༺𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.༻

𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

All these years we tried to hate each other because of a dumb misunderstanding.But fuck I could never hate Sienna, my little sun, I could never hate this beautiful creature of god.

She must be his favourite, because god-she's so breathtaking.I never felt that way with a woman before.

All the women I fucked were selfish just like my mother.I didn't even try to get to know them because I knew they could never love me.My friends say I have "mommy issues" and I think they are right.

I fucked women out of hate and never fucked someone because I felt a connection or even a spark.But with sienna it's different, if I fuck her it's not out of hate, it will be soft-also a bit rough but only if she wants it that way.

Whenever I'm with her I forget all these dumb things that I did and the things that happened to me.But it will be over soon.

In two weeks we won't see each other for a while.

Maybe it's better that way, but maybe it's not.This summer was the best I ever experienced.I don't think my heart will bare it to be away from sienna.

My past needed sienna, but my future doesn't.Sienna is incredible she deserves a perfect life with a perfect husband who doesn't deserve her.I know she thinks a lot about her future, that girl has everything planned.

I feel something- and I don't know how to describe it, it feels like there are butterflies in my stomach.They feel good- they make me smile but I also have the urge to kill them and feel normal again.

Sienna Lane had a place in my heart that no one else could ever have.Even if we start to despise each other again, my mind would still think of her 24 hours of a day, my body would still crave for her touch and my heart would still belong to her.

But all that feelings for her that make me go crazy won't stop me from leaving her.

My heart knows that there will be a day her name is not going to make me smile anymore, it knows that someday we will be strangers who know each others secret and most importantly it knows that we could have been, but it was the wrong timing and we all know that the right people with wrong timing never get a second try.

Now I'm lying here and holding the girl ,I'll  leave soon ,in my arms so tight I was already afraid I would break her bones, but no as it seemed it didn't even bother her. Sienna continued to sleep peacefully in my arms, the only audible sound in the room was her slight snoring.

A soft laugh escaped my mouth, I would definitely tease her when she woke up. Unlike her, I hadn't closed a single eye after I called  Andrew to drive us home and carried her into my room.

I looked at her while she was sleeping and god how I hated myself in that moment.People always saw me as a bad person- so did I but sienna changed that.I'm not a bad person ,the people who's fault it is that I turned out the way I am that are bad people.

"Are you watching me sleep" Sienna mumbled and couldn't keep her eyes open."You were snoring"I said and grinned down at her.

"No- I didn't"oh baby you did."It was kinda cute"She stared at me with wide eyes. She certainly doesn't believe me.