𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

༺ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.༻

Flashback

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Sienna, you don't know how jealous I am of you. "
I looked at  the girl who just showed up for my birthday party." Why?" I asked the 15-year-old when we were about to walk into my room." You just turned 14 and have the whole house to yourself, my parents said that they will never leave me alone in the house because they are afraid I would break something that is complete nonsense, isn't it?"

Summer always tended to talk a lot." Well, at least your parents celebrate your birthday with you and don't leave the day before, because of their work." My voice was quiet and sounded very hurt. I had to make an effort not to start crying and she didn't make it any easier for me.

"Oh Sunny, I didn't think about that"Summer wraps her arms around me ,when we were about to go into my room.

"It's fine and actually I'm not alone"my hand found the door knob and opened the door. Just to see two boys sitting on my bed  who were already arguing again about which of them looked better.

"After such a long time, she managed to show up here."James got up and walked to us. He stroked his hand through Summer's hair and then took her firmly in his arms.

"You took quite a long time," said Mason, who didn't bother to get up. Summer who detached herself as quickly as possible from the hug with James ,ran towards the bed and hugged Mason with just as much passion as James hugged her.

Should I mention that Summer was in love with Mason? And that she was extremely jealous when I did something with Mason?

If I was honest, it sometimes made me pretty angry to watch her throw herself at him. Sometimes I had the feeling that the only reason why we were friends was Mason.

I walked towards my bed in a normal step and then sat down next to Mason. He didn't say anything when he put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Stinging, I could feel Summer's gaze on me as if she wanted my head to explode so that she has Mason all to herself.

Not today bitch.

"Can I stay overnight tonight?" The called jealous girl asked me, whereupon I looked at her slightly thoughtfully.

"My parents said that only one person is allowed to sleep here and that's Mason, but you two are welcome to stay all night," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Better than nothing, I would say"Summer smiled at me slightly and leaned her head slightly against mason's shoulder.

Jealous as I was, I shook mason's arm off me and got up." So guys, what are we doing tonight?"

"Let's play a drink game," shouted James who made himself comfortable on my sofa. I was only 14, should I really drink at this age?