𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲/𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

༺𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.༻

Sienna Pov

His lips tasted like strawberries.

His hair smelled slightly of tobacco but more like peppermint.

Every time his lips met mine, it felt like I was in heaven. I still can't figure out that this was really happening right now.

I will have sex with Mason fucking McCallum.

"Your lips are so damn soft , even softer than I imagined," Mason murmured against my lips.

I noticed his hand driving my thighs further and further up until they were just before my intimate zone.

"I won't fuck you, at least not yet"

Confused, I looked at him. If we don't fuck, what do we do?

"Tell me what should I do?"

His right hand slowly pulled my pants down further and further so that they fell to the floor afterwards.

He put his cold hands on my thighs and immediately goosebumps spread out on this place.

I had no idea what to say.I really don't know a thing about sex.

"Tell me, do you want me to lick your pussy or do you prefer my fingers?"

Fuck-I didn't know what to say. I had never experienced both before, so I didn't know how it felt.

„We'd rather start small, don't we?"

His voice was rough and I had never heard him speak in such a rough tone.

It's kinda hot-

Fuck stop thinking.

Masons fingers drove up my upper body until they had reached my slightly too short top.

„I like it, wear it more often"

He slowly pulled the top over my head and now I sat in front of him in nothing but my underwear .

Tenderly, he kissed my stomach higher and higher until the base of my bra, which was not exactly very simple.

His fingers drove at a slow pace behind my back to my bra closure.

Two of his fingers opened it and immediately after he did that he stood upright again and looked at me patiently.

I first let the right bra wearer slide down my right shoulder and then the left one. Immediately his eyes snapped down to my boobs.

His look became more and more unpleasant for me until I finally put my hands in front of my breasts.

Not even a second after I did it his eyes shot back to mine.