𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿/ 𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

༺𝗢𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀༻

I was so happy that James had come too. So the evening was not a complete failure if we ignore Mason and this girl in the whirlpool.

"Sienna you can do it," Kelsey shouted behind me when I was aiming the tennis ball at the cup opposite me. I took a deep breath and threw the ball.

These few seconds felt like hours, slowly the ball approached the last cup and hit. Kelsey hugged me from behind and James drank the cup.

"Good job" said James and did  pat my head.

„You didn't have a chance from the beginning," Kelsey screamed and twirled like she were a ballerina.

But it seemed like she was getting dizzy because just when she wanted to stand straight again, she tipped backwards and could just be caught by a girl with brown hair.

,, Watch out you almost banged on the wall and we both don't want you to hurt your pretty head, right?"

Kelsey just shook her head and smiled at the girl. „I'm Kelsey and that's Sienna and James"The girl waved at us nicely and then looked again at Kelsey who stroked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

,,I'm Jenny,it's nice to meet you"The black-haired girl couldn't look away from her.Looks like someone is in love.

„I should go back to my friends but it was nice to meet you guys, especially you Kelsey"The nice girl turned around and left.Kelsey looked at me with a big smile which adorned her lips.

„Looks like someone has fallen in love"

,,Can you blame me for it? I mean, have you looked at her?"

I laughed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. „You didn't ask her about her number or Instagram."

Kelsey just seemed to realize that she might never be able to see this girl again after that evening, so she ran In the direction in which the girl went earlier.

༺♡༻

I don't know exactly how to say it, but after a while I exaggerated it a bit with the alcohol.

"Kelsey I have a wonderful idea, let's go into the pool" I stroked a few strands from her face and smiled at her.

"Yes, let's do it" we laughed and ran outside. When we got there, she already tooks her dress off, she helped me with the zipper afterwards and I took it off .

She took my hand and jumped with me into the pool.

When I reappeared, I heard a loud splash and several drops of water fell on me and just as I wanted to turn back to Kelsey I was pulled under water and
less than 10 seconds later I sat on James' shoulders.

,,Omg Guys wait I have a great Idea" Kelsey said to us and asked almost every boy in the pool if he would be interested ,until a handsome boy agreed and not a second later she sat on his shoulders.

When we were both ready, we tried to push each other down and just as she tried to get me down from his shoulders with her right hand,

I took that hand and pulled her strongly in my direction.