𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

༺ 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Your so cute" I whispered and looked at him. Scotty the love of my life. I've loved him since James introduced me to him.

The cutest cat on this planet.

He was black and white patterned and had dark glowing eyes, which were just adorable. The little one apparently loved me just as much as I loved him every time I was on James place , he laid down on my lap and licked my hand.

Scotty was supposed to become a dog, James had already wanted a Labrador when he was little and when he had finally convinced his parents, he found the little kitten on a street side in a small box.

The cat was only a few weeks old and all alone in the box. James did not hesitate for a second and took the cat with him. His parents allowed him to keep the cat under one condition he would not get a Labrador and so the boy gave up his dream of a dog puppy and kept the cutest kitten.

He had told me this story last summer  when I had to sleep here for six nights because my parents were on a business trip again and didn't want to leave me alone.

"You are sweet," James replied and laid down on his bed.

"I didn't talk to you, I talked to scotty" my hand was down on the stomach of the cat lying on my lap and I started caressing his stomach while James just looked at me with a wide grin.

,,Oh, so you can already talk to animals or what? Sunny, you surprise me every time anew"

I rolled my eyes and felt Scotty get up from my lap and disappear from the room.

"Should I drive you home later?" Jamie asked me and put his arm on my lap as he stretched out.

"No you don't have to, Ashley picks me up"

James smiled at me and I couldn't resist smiling at him. This guy also had his sugar-sweet sides.

"How long do we have until she comes?" James sat up and leaned his head against my back.

"Maybe an hour" I replied and felt a huge force pulling me backwards. James put his head next to mine and his eyes hung on mine.

"Since when have you been so touchy?" I asked him curiously because this summer ,since the party he have never really never been so touchy.

"I just want to touch you or don't you feel comfortable when I do this.I stop if you want me to"

My hand found it's way on his hair and my fingers played with it.

Oh God.

When I sucked masons dick he did the same with my hair.

I quickly moved my hand away from his hair and instead put it on his upper arm.

,,It's fine"

Actually, I was only here because I was bored at home. Ashley was with this guy again, my parents had a business lunch with their employees and no one knew where Mason and Eddie were. I think they are at a party somewhere.