𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗞𝗻𝗲𝗲𝘀

༺𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁༻

𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Even if Sienna forgiven me, this one sentence she said just didn't get out of my head.

„I am not your sunshine, not anymore"

The sentence didn't make sense, she will always remain my sunshine no matter what she says or does. There is nothing that will change about it.

I was lying in my bed and couldn't stop thinking about her. What was so special about her that she just can't get out of my head?

Yes, she is beautiful, but the other women were,ok fine maybe sunshine was prettier then them maybe she was the prettiest girl in the world.

She's actually completely normal, there's no thing that somehow stands out about her. If I went to a club, I wouldn't notice her.

But there is still no way to get this girl out of my head. Her beautiful eyes staring at me and her lips that were so soft and almost perfect, everything that has to do with her didn't get out of my head.

My name from her mouth, it should be a sin that something sounded so perfect ,so beautiful.

A soft knock on my door interrupted my thoughts and before I could even look at the door, she was already standing there.

As beautiful as ever.

Her insecure look went to me and she didn't seem to know what to do, so I told her with a gesture to lay down next to me.

I watch her, every step she took, every time she ran her hands over her dress, I saw it all.

Sienna laid down next to me with a certain distance between us, which in my opinion was completely unnecessary.

„How do we do that?" She asked me slightly hesitantly and turned her sweet head in my direction.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but everything about her seemed even more beautiful and sweeter about her today than usual.

„How to do what"

She turned on her stomach and she looked directly in my eyes, her lips opened and she seemed to say something.

However, I couldn't concentrate on what she said. Why did this girl have to be so beautiful.

There is no doubt that this girl is God's favorite. Unfortunately, I was the complete opposite of her.

If she was an angel, then I guess I had to be the devil.

„Are you even listening to me?" The angel spoke with his beautiful, attractive voice.

„To be honest, no"

She tightened her perfectly curved eyebrows and looked at me like she was thinking about what to say next.

„Did you take anything?" She asked me and her tender hand found her way to my forehead and she felt if I had a fever, negative.