𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂

༺ 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲.༻

Mason McCallum was always a jealous guy,
since he was a kid he never liked the idea of
sharing something that belongs to him
with someone else.

Maybe it was because he learned it at home.His mother didn't like to share either.When he was with his mother he had nothing.She didn't like to share the food she bought, which means he almost starved the days he spend with her.

At a very young age he realised he was not being loved by his mother.

But every mother must love their children,right? So if not even his own mother loved him, was he even worth being loved?

But then this little girl Sienna Lane appeared.He didn't like her at first, she was the opposite of him.She was happy, shone like the sun and always had a beautiful smile on her face.

He didn't want to spend time with her.

But when she caught him crying in the backyard while looking in the sky, she sat down next to him without saying anything.They both just looked into the sky.

And the moment he felt the warmth of her hand on his cold one, he knew she would bring light into his life, and that's what she did.

Making him smile even though he doesn't want to, making him feel comfortable with her and making him feel loved like no one else did.

When they grew up together they were inseparable.You couldn't go anywhere with just Sienna because Mason would always come along.

When he was only 12 he realised he wanted to keep sienna to himself.He hated the idea of sienna loving someone more than she loved him.

He didn't want to share her with anyone.She was all his.He loved her with all his heart and knew she felt the same.

But sometimes it felt like she was a whole book for him,while he was a single page for her, but that wasn't true, right?

She was- and would forever be the sun in his life.Sienna lane makes his life brighter, more
enjoyable.She makes his life worth living.

He was- and would forever be the moon for her.Even though she knew she had a perfect bright life,she liked the darkness he brought into it so much she feared she couldn't live without it.

He would let her shine throughout the day and she would let him glimmer in the night.

But the sun and the moon aren't meant to collide.

༺♡༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

A short wine-red dress,dark red lipstick and black high heels was all I needed for the evening to turn out great.

After Andrew drove us four to the address Kelsey send me we all drank 2 shots together.But after a while it was only Mason and I.