𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆/𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿

༺𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Mason distanced himself from me, he probably thought I wouldn't notice but it was obvious. It wasn't long until he was leaving, only 6 days to be exact.

And he spent every second of our remaining time in his room with the door closed, he wouldn't let anybody inside his room but Eddie.

I was desperate and well I don't know exactly how to describe it but I was hornier than usual. Masturbation wasn't my thing, I had never gotten very far with my fingers. I had gotten so far that I googled how a woman masturbates because I thought I was doing something wrong.

It's a little different having Mason watching and whispering sweet nothings in my ear but without him it felt like I wasn't doing anything right, I didn't even feel like I was close to climaxing.

In desperation I pressed my face into the pillow as I thought again about how good Mason's fingers felt and groaned in annoyance. "Sienna Darling" my door opened and I saw my mother at the door frame.

"Please don't tell me you have to leave again," I said a little sadly. "Sienna, my darling, it's important," my head began to shake and anger spread through my body.

"Isn't it always?" I asked sarcastically and stared at my mother. "I know we've been leaving you alone a lot lately, but it's about the future of our company," I exhaled annoyed and stood up.

"Yes, but lately it feels like the company is more important to you than your own child." My mother looked at me desperately as she realized how angry I was at that moment.

Never in my entire life have I raised my voice to my mother. How could I when she was never there?

"You know that's not true, but that's how we make our money." She took a few steps closer and I stood there stubbornly.

Some people complain because their parents want to spend too much time with them, but I do
I complain because they don't spend enough time with me.

"You know, I can barely remember you when I was a kid because you were never there. You didn't even hear me say my first words and you didn't see me walk for the first time. I have more memories of all the nanny's you hired than of my own parents!"

"Sienna-" she said sadly and I saw the tears running down her cheeks. "I just want a little attention! Don't you understand?"

"I'm so sorry," she said, coming towards me. "Why didn't you ever say anything, my darling?"

"It wouldn't have changed anything, you're going anyway," my mother wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I'm only doing this for you, so that I can afford everything you wish for"

All the emotion building up in my body gave me a headache and made me feel like I was going to throw up.

"I know"

I felt like I was drowning in my own feelings. They overwhelmed me and left me no place to breathe.

"I'll try my best to make sure we're only away for one night, okay, darling?" She pulled away from me and placed her hands on my cheeks. I couldn't make a sound, a single nod was all I was capable of at the moment.