𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻/𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

༺ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲༻

The few hours we slept were nice, but after Mason woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom to throw up, it wasn't that nice.

When I was in the bathroom with Mason at 2am and stroked his back while he threw up the shit he took, we both couldn't sleep anymore.

He told me that after seeing his mother and sister he felt like taking drugs.And because every second person on that party either was on drugs-or had drugs with them it was easy for him to get them.

I sat on the sink as we both brushed our teeth and stared at him.He looked like shit in this condition, but he was still beautiful. His eyes were red and watery, his forehead was covered with sweat and his dark hair hung on it.

After we both finished he carried me back to his room in silence, he didn't say a word when he put me into his bed, he didn't say a word when he suddenly was on top of me and he didn't say a single word when he kissed me goodnight.

His head on my collarbone and his body between my legs,his arms were wrapped around my torso while he gently kissed my skin.I slept in faster than I ever did and when I woke up I felt the same hands around my body and the same lips kissing my skin.

Everything in that moment felt real...like we are a real couple.

That's what I call a good morning.

༺♡༻

The flight back was more than just boring, nothing exciting happened. Ashley sat next to me the whole time and we talked about the previous evening.

When I explained what Mason had done, she was about to get up and smack him, but I was able to stop her.

I told her that I'm going to kiss another boy to get my revenge that way and because it's just fair.She was of course thrilled and said she would kill to see Mason's reaction.

Ashley came up with the idea of ​​calling Kelsey to see if she knew if there was a party somewhere. Kelsey always knew when and where a party was.

Examples of our other topics of conversation were her and Eddie. Nothing had happened between them other than a few jealous looks he gave her whenever the conversation was about her boyfriend.

After we got home Ashley and I parted ways to unpack our things but less than 10 minutes later she was standing in front of my door with a big fat grin on her face.

"Sienna ?" Kelsey sounded shocked at my call but laughed when I explained her my situation.

"Sienna, Ashley you lucky bitches.Someone I know  is throwing a party today.I'm gonna send you the location,okay?"

"Yes,thank you"

Not a minute later a got a message from her with the location.The house was maybe 20 minutes away from here.I would just ask Andrew to drive us.My parents probably wouldn't have a problem with us going to a party.

"Should I ask Theo if he's coming with us?" Ashley asked me as I nodded and smiled at her.

"Okay, I'll go to my room and you should probably tell Mason now." When she left my room I went into the hallway and knocked on Mason's door.