𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲/𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

༺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

„for a second I thought Mason was in love with you"

,,Why the hell that"

I almost screamed and looked at him with wide eyes. James just gave me a funny look and opened his mouth.

"He has a problem with me being with you, he doesn't give a shit that I'm in this house, what bothers him is that I'm by your side, he's jealous"

Did he just call Mason jealous?

I pressed my lips together and tried to suppress my laughter.

,,Im serious"

His gaze lingered on me and suddenly I realized that he really is serious.

"No" left my lips abruptly.

"Mason McCallum likes you, who would have thought it?" James started to laugh, but I just looked at him serious.

He was wrong.

Mason doesn't fancy me.

I'm just one of many.

It's certainly like that with every girl.

I couldn't tell Jamie what was going on between us so I had to think of some excuse, no matter how stupid it sounded.

"No that's not it...he...he sees me as some kind of sister"

Wow, I couldn't think of anything better, but the main thing was that he would believe it, which he apparently did, because suddenly he started nodding his head.He seemed to realise that the shit he said wasn't true.I felt bad for lying to him, but I just could never tell him the truth.

"Oh, I wouldn't have thought of that. How stupid of me to think Mason McCallum would have feelings."

,,Yeah right"

We watched the selected movie and I felt him put his arm around my shoulder several times after he kept reaching into the chips bag.

His thumb stroked my shoulder and in a funny way it was unpleasant for me.

Normally he wasn't so... touchy.

Not that I mind, but it feels like he's sitting on me or me on him when he either pulls me closer to him or he slips closer to me again.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and noticed something.

I really need to pee.

Right now my favorite scene came but I couldn't enjoy it if the urge to pee was so hard.

"I have to go to the toilet," I said quietly and got up. James just nodded and didn't even make signs of making the movie on pause.

Asshole.

I had already watched the movie a thousand times, but I could still see this scene over and over again.