𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼/ 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

༺ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲.༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"What are you even talking about"What a stupid question.He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about Mason, don't you act so stupid"I was confused so fucking confused.There are so much questions I wanna ask him.

But I know he couldn't give me the answer I wanted.The only thing that I wanted to hear was that this was all a lie.

That James- my James, my best friend, the guy that was like a brother to me, is not a rapist.He couldn't do that to anyone.

I always though that he was a good guy.A beautiful, nice and almost perfect guy.But a part of me knew that there was always something wrong with him.

The way he acted around attractive girls was...disgusting.I seemed to ignore the red flags about him and just see the good things.

And about the way he acted around me sometimes was somehow weird.There was one moment when we were sixteen where he even kissed me.

But I told him that I didn't like him this way and he answered that he just wanted to know how my lips would feel on his.

He never did kissed- or even tried to kiss me since then.I mean James is a attractive guy but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

That was a good decision.

And now we come to the point that Mason seemed to had sex with summer.I always knew that summer had a big crush on Mason but I don't understand why he- Mason McCallum had sex with her.

"I have no fucking Idea" he screamed loudly.Out of shock I shied away. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I had totally forgot that he was right in front of me.

"On the night of our fight, I had heard you have sex with someone" It hurts to say it out loud.

"I didn't have sex with anyone" he stood in front of me and looked down at me.

"Oh please I heard it" my voice got louder and my pulse started racing.

"Sienna, what exactly did you hear" he put his hand on the table next to him and leaned on it when he looked at me in disbelieve.

"I heard someone screaming, something fell over and I heard sighs" I thought carefully about what I said and tried to remember the moment.

"That doesn't sound like sex," he answered me. For my fourteen-year-old self it sounded very much like sex.

"Then why was she with you?" I tried to stop the tears that formed, but a small tear escaped my eye and flew down my cheek.

"She thought I was the only person that would understand her" Summer was manipulative, she made him think he was the only person she could go to. But we both know that she could have come to me just as well.