𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲/ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

༺𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Everyone was shocked when they saw masons mother which apparently was Bentleys new girlfriend, but everyone was even more shocked when we saw a brown haired girl ,which looked like the girl version of Mason, walking towards us.

She was beautiful but she seemed to be a person that knows it."That's Aurora my soon to be stepdaughter"my eyes met hers and I began to smile slightly but her gaze remained cold.

It didn't bother me because I knew that she had no reason to smile at me.Her mother was a monster and after what she did to Mason I didn't even want to know what she did to her.

Aurora seemed a bit younger than Mason und I, maybe she was like 16 or 17 but how would that make sense.

Mason told me that he was with his mother for many years but it seemed like he didn't know that he actually has a sister- or half sister.

I unobtrusively moved my body closer to Mason, but just as I was about to take his hand, he jerked it away.

When I looked up at that very moment , he didn't even look at me. Mason suddenly stepped forward and past his mother before completely disappearing from my view.

My parents gave me a knowing look and motioned to me to run after him.

"I guess we're done here ,can I go?" Aurora said while rolling her eyes as she looked at her new stepfather.

"Aurora you don't speak to us like that" her mother hissed almost aggressively and when I looked at the two more closely I noticed several wounds on aurora's arm which were tried to be covered with concealer.

"Sienna" my mother said quietly and I understood what she wanted so I started walking, smiling again at Aurora as I walked by before I averted my gaze again and walked in the direction Mason had gone minutes ago.

"Mason," I yelled, ignoring the looks I was getting as I pushed through the crowd, searching for his dark hair.

But that was harder than I thought because everyone seemed to have the same hair color and almost wore the same clothes as him.

Mason looked better than them.
He could put them all to shame.

"Sienna lane"When I heard my name I turned around and wasn't surprised to see Zayn standing in front of me.

"You're looking for Mason?" he asked amused and I could see his grin. "Then you should look upstairs in the bedrooms"

When he said that I just shook my head. We've only been here 5 minutes he wouldn't go inside a bedroom with anyone but me.

"Mason doesn't do that anymore," I said, looking straight into his dark eyes.

"What?" he asked, leaning against the wall as he continued the awkward conversation with me.

"being a slut?" the situation was getting more and more awkward and I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Or fuck?" I turned my head to him after my eyes looked around ,seeking him but not seeing him.