𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆

༺"𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽"༻

Sienna Pov

„Sienna, it's only a two nights"

Together at the Dinner table I sat with my parents, Ashley,Eddie and Mason ,while my parents wanted to explain to me, why they have to fly away again.

„MCL is organizing a celebration to welcome our new Employer's from different countries and if the founders are missing, this whole celebration makes no sense," my father said ,while my mother lightly stroked my hand.

„Mason's parents are there too," my mother repeated for the third time now, but this time I didn't say something like ‚then you don't have to go'.

My father has been talking for half an hour why it's necessary to be there. Ashley pretended that the whole thing would interest her, but I could see how she was deep in her thoughts.

Eddie had confessed his feelings to her, but everything got out of control when she told him that she was now officially dating Theo.

There was a loud fight, that even my parents noticed, but neither of them talked about that it ,because that would only create an unpleasant mood.

The evening ended so ,that I didn't sleep in mason's room ,but in mine with the crying girl in my arms.

Eddie had thrown so many things at her head, he said she was a slut and that Theo just wants to fuck her anyway and that's it.

But Theo wasn't like that, not according to Ashley's stories. She raved about him, how nice he was, how handsome he is and that they shared so many similarities.

Theo even told her that he fell in love with her and that made me so happy as her best friend. When this boy makes her happy, I am so happy for her.

„Sienna, we wanted to ask you if you don't want to come along," my mother interrupted my thoughts and I looked at her abruptly.

„All of you, of course," my father added when I looked at Ashley. All of us in Miami?

„How are all your customers supposed to come to Miami?" I asked my parents.

„We pay for the flights and the hotel rooms for everyone," my mother replied gently while she continued to stroke my hand.

„It would be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to the employers ,as you will take the half of the company later"

I widened my eyes when he said that. I'll take over my parents' company? My parents had never mentioned this before, so I always thought that my cousin would get the company, don't ask me why it was just a feeling.

Mason is going to take the other half of the company this means that we are going to see each other a lot in the future.

My head turned to Mason, who also looked at me, but his look was normal, he didn't look a bit shocked.

„Miami sounds nice"said Ashley out of sudden.I looked at her and she looked at me with a warm smile.I looked at the others, to make sure they also wanted to go to Miami.