𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲/𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

༺𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲༻

I slowly woke up through the sun that shone in my face, but when I wanted to turn around I couldn't because someone someone pulled me closer.

I felt two hands winding together around my waist so that I was firmly pressed against the person's body behind me.

I heard breath on my neck and slight hair strands were tickling on it.I turned my head back and looked into Mason's sleeping face.Somehow I tried to free myself from his arms and moved my hip back.

„Sunshine don't move"

I didn't even notice how much I pressed my ass against his lower region until I felt something hard on my left ass cheek.

„I-I am so s-sorry"

His hands detached from my waist and I took the chance to get up.

I looked at him one last time before I quickly walked out of his room - no, rather fled.

When I escaped from his room, I ran into my room and leaned against the closed door.

How could I still look him in the eye after what happened ?

That was so fucking embarrassing.

༺♡༻

„What the actual fuck?" Ashley screamed at the other line into her phone, which almost burst my eardrum.

„Whatever you wore,burn it"

She could sometimes be really very dramatic, but that was Ashley without all her drama, she wouldn't be Ashley.

„I don't even know how to look him in the eyes after everything what happened today"

„Stitch them out of him, then you don't have to anymore"

She herself had to laugh when she said it, but I was just crumpled on my bed with a serious facial expression.

„Not funny"

„Sorry honey, I just wanted to put you in a good mood again after what happened"

„Thanks Ash"

I heard my stomach growl and I felt my body ask for food, which I couldn't give it now because I will never leave this room again.

„Omg, now go get something to eat, I can hear the growling "

,,I can't d-"

,,You can and now swing your ass out of your fucking room and call me back If you have eaten something"

I was just about to say something, but I heard a -beep- which told me that she just hung up.

Thank you for leaving me alone.

Slowly I left my room and sneaked down the stairs to the kitchen. Fortunately, no one was there neither my parents nor Mason. I went to the candy cabinet and got chips out.

„Sunshine, can we talk?"

Seriously world?

Do you hate me?