𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

༺ 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆?
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Maybe Mason was right.

Something was wrong with James.

I couldn't stop thinking about the whole conversation with Mason.

Mason definitely knows something about James.

But I don't get why he won't tell me.

I came to the point not to risk the thing that is currently running with Mason. I will not have contact with James and other guys until the deal has come to an end.

At that moment I stood in front of mason's door and knocked for the sixth time without success. It was 11 o'clock in the morning at this time Mason should have already been down in the small gym we had.

But he wasn't.

I kept knocking and was about to despair, but suddenly I heard noises coming out of his room.

"I'll do it," I said when Mason finally opened his door. He looked tired like he didn't get enough sleep in the last night.

"You won't have any contact with other boys?" Mason asked and looked at me with a smile on his lips.

He really looked cute in this moment.His hair was tousled ,several strands hung down his forehead, this eyes that looked at me were still half closed and these dark circles he wore under his eyes had something cute.

"As long as you don't have contact with other girls" I knew he couldn't, Mason could never have something going on with just one Gi-

"Of course" After this words left his mouth, he pulled me into his room and slammed the door behind us.

Not a second later he pushed me against the door and his lips were on mine, I felt him spread my legs apart and his knee suddenly was between my legs and drove up further and further.

"I was hoping you had already come last night, I was waiting for you all the time," he spoke against my lips and pressed his body firmly against mine.

With his right hand he held my head and with his left he drove down my waist to my hip.His thigh was wedged between mine and he couldn't stop staring into my eyes.

My thighs attend to squeeze together only they don't meet I looked at his thigh between my legs.Mason wedged his thigh further between mine until I heard how his knee hit the door behind us.

His thigh was right at my clothed pussy and I didn't dare to move.Masons lips weren't even a inch away from mine but when I was about to kiss him he moved his lips away from me.

"You don't deserve more kisses"He whispered against my lips. His right hand laid down on my hip and began to stroke it with his thumb.

"You were a bad girl sienna, bad girls need to be punished"Mason's hand moved my hip slightly forward, which made me rub myself against his thigh.