𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿/ 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲

༺ 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗲𝗺 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲.༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Waking up next to Mason made my morning, or rather afternoon, so much better.

He was still asleep when I opened my eyes, giving me a great chance to get a closer look at him. His eyes were closed revealing his long lashes.

My eyes saw every single detail of his clear skin, which apparently didn't even have a small pimple.

His hair on his forehead, which didn't have a single drop of sweat on it, even though it was more than just warm in this room.

He looked so peaceful when he slept ,when he had nothing to think about, nothing to worry about.

My hand automatically moved to his face and I stroked it gently enough to not wake him.

I started hating myself for everything I did to him, because now I know that his life wasn't as perfect as I thought.

But this time I knew better how to use my words, we both did.

As my feet hit the floor underneath me I did my best not to make any noise as much as possible.I slowly crept out of the room and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.After this I went down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen.

"Morning lovebird" I winced slightly as Ashley hugged me from behind "how was your night"

I turned around and bit my inner cheek."Oh you guys fucked."Ashley winked and smiled proudly at me.

"I-"

"Even though I hate this guy and I wish you would lose your virginity with a guy who respects women I'm really happy for you Sunny"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and out. "We didn't have sex," I said, fixing my gaze on Ashley who looked a bit confused.

"And what were the sounds?" she asked me and I wanted to sink into the ground at that very moment.

"Don't worry I just heard it while passing his room, you should be more worried about Eddie he was quite amused and wanted to stay in front of the door like some creep but don't worry he didn't do it"

Oh Ashley just stop, you making this situation even more weird.All I did was nod after she told me this.

"So you came back with Eddie?" I asked her as we walked to the kitchen of the house together.

"Well we drove back together and uhm nothing really happened" she hid something from me which I noticed because she didn't look into my eyes while speaking and nervously touched her hair.

"What did you do?" I asked her and went to the fridge to get the bacon and eggs out.

"Well we stood face to face and he kept staring at my lips but I just couldn't kiss him because I really like Theo but to be honest I would have loved to kiss Eddie but I couldn't have done that to Theo"