𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

༺ 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿,𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸༻

𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Didn't you plan to tell me that you're fucking Sienna?" asked my best friend Eddie. He somehow knew that Sienna and I are friends with benefits.

I'm starting to hate this term.

"We don't fuck each other," I told him in the face and noticed how he dropped back on my bed.

My gaze slid to the picture that was lying on the bedside cabinet next to him and I began to bite my upper lip.

We haven't fucked yet.

But we will soon.

I want her so much,it fucking hurts.

"So what are you doing then?"

This brainless idiot.

As if I was going to telling him what we are doing to each other.

As if I was going to tell him that I had never felt so good.

Sienna made me feel so damn good. I would love to leave him alone to be with her right fucking now.

We wouldn't even have to do anything sexual. Knowing that she's lying next to me is enough for me. This feeling when she lies in my arms is simply indescribably good.

I can't get enough of her.

"That has nothing to do with you so mind your own business, you also have other problems, like her best friend who hates you even more than me. If I'm honest, it scratches my ego a little."

I leaned against my desk and rolled my shoulders backwards when I noticed that my right shoulder hurts.

"Yes fuck, I'm really trying, I try so hard, Mas. But every time I'm nice to her, she shows me her cold shoulder."

My hand began to massage my right shoulder when I continued to listen to my best friend.

"I regret kissing this girl, I also told her a thousand times. I was drunk , I didn't even notice that I didn't kissed a girl until I saw Spencer's story and read her messages."

I ignored the pain that contracted all over my body from my shoulder to my stomach.

"Eddie just go to her now ,tell her everything you just told me." But after I said this, Eddie only seemed more frustrated than before.

"I would do that , but she is fucking with her boy toy again" He suddenly got up and walked to the door.

"When she's back here, I'll confess my feelings to her," he resolutely said more to himself than to me.

Without saying another word, he left my room.

Okay? What the fuck was that?