𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼/𝗢𝘂𝗿 "𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁"

༺𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 . ༻

Flashback

Loud screams echoed throughout the house from a little boy hiding in the closet from monsters.

The boy didn't know what the consequences of his screaming would be. He cried loudly when he heard the loud footsteps outside his room.

They got louder and louder until they stopped right in front of his door, as the boy breathed a sigh of relief a loud bang was heard.

The little boy's mother opened the door and ran to the closet, he tried to breathe as quietly as possible but she heard him anyway.

Light flooded into the cramped closet as the woman ,who wore a white powder under her nose as if it belonged there ,opened it.

"This is the last time you continue to ruin my life" she screamed and pulled the boy out of the closet in a brutal manner.

She threw him onto his bed and climbed on top of him. The mother ignored her son's crying and picked up the pillow on the bed to press it onto his face.

"You bastard"

"I hate you"

"Burn in hell"

"You are the only mistake I have ever had in my life"

She continued to scream at him and the boy slowly ran out of breath. His screaming became quieter and quieter until suddenly no sound escaped him.

When she noticed this, she quickly threw the pillow aside and looked down at the unconscious boy.

Full of panic, she stood up and ran to the next room and grabbed a phone there. She called the ambulance and told them she had found her son unconscious in his room.

She wasn't afraid for him, that he might die because of her terrible act. She was afraid of going to jail.

When the ambulance arrived, they immediately took him to the hospital to be treated there. As soon as the little boy regained consciousness, he immediately realized that the only monster he had to hide from was his own mother.

A worried man ran into his room and looked sadly down at his son.

"Mason"

All this boy ever wished for was to be loved, but the wish never became true until one day his father wanted him to meet his best friend and his daughter.

The first time he saw her ,he thought she must be annoying.The moment she saw him she would run towards him and hug him.

He was taken aback by her behaviour, Mason was a total stranger so why would she come running to him and hug him?

Mason tried to ignore her , but it seemed impossible.Where ever he walked she followed him.