𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻/𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Flashback

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"His friend looks good," Ashley murmured as we laid in my bed and listened to our favorite song.

"Eddie?" I asked and leaned my head to the side to see how she looked at the wall dreamily. I hardly knew him myself, I had seen him once when he drove away with his skateboard from mason's home.

I watched Ashley nod and turn her head in my direction. Her dark brown hair fell into her face when she looked at me.

"He looks like the boy from my dream"

The boy from her dream ,was the person she always told me about, often she had dreams with a boy who was good-looking, in her opinion.

Ashley said she would dream of him more often, almost every night. But it would always be the same things that happen.

Ashley sits on a bench in the middle of a park, no one was there, she was all alone while it was dark, she listened to her favorite music until suddenly something or rather someone attracts her attention.

A boy with dark brown hair sits opposite her ,at least 6 meters between them. His eyes are on her and the two stared at each other.

However, the dream always ends the same, he finally gets up to go to her but then everything is black and she wakes up.

"Maybe it's fate"

Oh God Ashley.

"Do you think so?" I asked while I looked at her amused. Maybe it's also pure imagination.

"Of course, why else would he look exactly like the boy I've been dreaming of for months?"

I sat up and turned off the music.

"Pure coincidence?"

Ashley shook her head and smiled at me. She has something in mind, I can feel it. I did the same and shook my head.

"Don't we want to hang out with them a little?" I couldn't hang out with them.Mason and I didn't say a word to each other since he arrived. Maybe that was because the last time he was here was my 14th birthday and his gift was my first kiss.

"We haven't talked yet," I said quietly as I watched my best friend sit down and swung her arm around my neck.

"I don't understand why it's so weird between you now. He kissed you and that will certainly happen more often in the future, so I would find it better if you both finally clarified it."

I sighed and put my head on her shoulder. "You just want me to clarify this with him so that you can hang out with the mysterious best friend of my childhood friend."