𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

༺ 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀.༻

𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Let's go home" I whispered against her mouth while I kept kissing her soft lips that tasted like cherries and lipstick.

Sienna nodded while she didn't stop staring at my lips, I couldn't blame her. I stared at lips with exactly the same emotions, hunger and lust.

Although we did nothing but kiss, I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter. I would like to pull Sienna towards me, pull her panties down and fuck against the open window from behind.

However, this will never remain anything other than a imagine in my head. It's not like I wouldn't want to do this to her, but I was unsure if Sienna wanted the same thing. Even if her eyes told me more at that moment than her mouth ever could.

My hands which were lying on her hip lifted her up and slightly  put her on the cupboard behind her.

"I'll call us a taxi and we'll drive back to the house," I whispered as I smelled at her.

Strawberries and roses. A mixture that was so gorgeous, so perfect.

"What do we tell my parents?" Her lips were on my neck, but she didn't touch it. It seemed like she was holding back in a certain way.

As if she was afraid of something.

"We just tell him that we leave earlier, they can't force us to stay longer"

The darkness in this room made her eyes sparkle when she looked at me. When my eyes automatically drove down the path from her eyes to her lips, I noticed how she bit her lip with her teeth.

Her eyes made me feel things that nothing could ever let me feel.Just like her lips, which were so full and almost red.One thing became clear to me.

Again.

Sienna lane was beautiful.

In another life I might have fallen in love with her - no fuck it I would have fallen head over heels in love with her. Unfortunately, it was all just a kind of game for me.

I regretted it - I regretted so much. I had already taken so much from her...her first kiss, I was the first one who ever satisfied her with his mouth - I don't regret that because God she tasted so fucking sweet.

No matter how much I hate myself for the fact that I had already taken so much that she could have experienced with a nice and good guy - which would not even be half as good as I was.

But I would never have the power to stop myself. Because in some moments all I want is to feel her.

Her warm hands around my body, her lips on mine, her legs looped around my hip, her eyes hanging on mine while I gently push my cock inside her and ruin her the moment I was fully inside of her.

How I get faster when she gives me sign that she feels better. It would be her first time that means she would be so tight- so God damn tight.