𝗧𝘄𝗼/𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

༺ 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄,𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁?༻

,,So you want to tell me that his dumbass of friend is also coming?"Ashley nearly screamed into the phone after I told her that Eddie is also coming.

Actually she liked him ,but he ruined it.She met him once when he was also staying here for a night and she kinda fell in love with him,he did the same so they became Girlfriend and Boyfriend.But they didn't saw each other often maybe one,two times in a month

This onetime when he was drunk he made out with a other girl.A friend of his who follows Ashley on Instagram posted it in his story and right after she saw it she called me and we talked about what an actual asshole he is for hours.He tried to call her...many times and also send a lot of messages but she blocked his number.

After him she never had a boyfriend again ,it's not like nobody wants her because this is the actual Opposite, a lot of boys are in love with her she just don't want a boyfriend after that.She just hooked up with a lot of boys. While I was still a virgin, It maybe sounds stupid but I am waiting for the right person,someone I love and also trust.

,,So I am coming on Tuesday and what about him?"she asked.

,,Him too"

I heard one sigh on the other line and felt bad for it.

„We are going to ruin them"

„Of course we'll do that Ash"

༺♡༻

We talked even further until she hung up. I put my phone on the bedside cabinet and then went to my wardrobe. I got a top out and a short skirt which I then put on and went down.

Once I was downstairs , Markus and Cassy were already ready for departure.

„Sienna Darling,it was nice to have seen you again," Cassy said and hugged me.

„Take care honey" she whispered in my ear and ended the hug.

I just nodded and looked at Markus.He came to me and hugged me in a very strong way.

,,You and Mason are going to have much fun trust me Sweety" he said and laughed.

What the fuck does he mean with that?

I saw Mason coming down and hugging both of his parents.Then he stood next to me and looked at me from top to bottom before he smiled and looked at his parents again.

„Goodbye,we will miss you" Mason's Mother said and looked at us all.

„Mason, if you're going to do some shit again, you know what will happen" said his father with a warning look and waved to us from afar before both left our property.

Today is Friday, which means I still have to deal with Mason alone till Tuesday, it will be difficult but I will somehow manage it.

I will behave politely so I am not going to sink to his Nivea. I looked at the one next to me and then turned around and went to the kitchen.

I stood at the fridge and was looking for something to eat. Even though we had our own cook, I would rather cook it myself than let anyone cook for me.

„And what will you cook us?"

I just ignored the annoying voice and kept looking until I came up with something. I took out eggs, flour, sugar and milk and a pan.

I prepared the pancake dough and when I was done I stood at the stove and gradually poured the dough into the pan.