𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆/𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

༺ 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱. 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁. ༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"I can't wait to dance with you"

I heard Mason say as he walked next to me.My parents, Ashley and Eddie were behind us when we entered the big building.

There were stairs, one up and one down, my parents walked past both of us and took the stairs that led up.

However, I was interested in where the stairs led down. I felt a soft hand taking mine and only through the feeling I immediately became aware that it was Ashley.

Mason's hands were a bit rough but still also tender and besides, he would never take my hand in public, not even in private, so it could only be Ashley.

I turned my head a little towards her and gave her a warm smile as we both went up the stairs.

Several people were gathered in individual places, most of them were at least in their 30s but some also seemed to be older and also younger.

To be honest, there were very good-looking boys here, but no one could take on Mason.

"They stare at you Sunny," Ashley whispered in my ear as we looked around. "they stare at us," I replied.

When we entered the corridor, I first noticed how many people were here at all. There were almost thousands.

"Kids " my mother shouted loudly, but not so loud that many people turned around, only some did.

Ashley and I followed my parents while I fought the urge to turn around to Mason and see what he was looking at.

There were several beautiful women here who had apparently already discovered him because most were staring behind me.

Did he look at them too?

Slowly and lightly I began to chew on my lower lip when I continued to see the hungry looks of the women.

"What are you staring at?" Ashley whispered quietly in my ear as she apparently noticed my eyes that stared at the women's.

"I'm just looking around" I answered and stood next to my mother who was talking to people her age.

"This is our daughter Sienna, she will take over the company later" my father proudly introduced me and I shook hands with the four people.

"What an honor to get to know you,my son is also here today, but he is somewhere hiding and drinking" The older man who was probably already a little over 50 smiled at me nicely.

This man was a legend - when he was in his 20s, everyone knew him. He was very handsome that he had several jobs as a model. However, when he got older he had his own brand - it became so well known that it has already made millions of dollars in a few hours. It makes me so much happy to know that I am gonna work with Bentley Brooks- or his son.

"Sienna, go look around a little more," my mother said after the conversation between the men and my father continued.

I walked off and turned around hoping I would see Mason somewhere but as clumsy as I was I slammed my head against a hard chest.

"Sienna little one, you look like a princess" two strong arms wrapped around me and Masons father lifted me up.

"Sienna sweetie did you see mason" Cassy asked me after her husband let me down again and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.