𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅/𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

༺ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

After Mason told Andrew to drive there was no way for me to escape.But actually I would rather jump out of a driving car than to talk to him.

"I know I fucked up"he managed to say and I didn't know what to answer to that.Yes you did? or there's no way for you to not fuck up something.

"Sienna I wanted to fuck"I couldn't even look into his eyes while he tried to talk to me.But how could I?

How could I possibly look into his eyes while he says something about fucking another girl."And I knew you couldn't give me that"

That sentence made it even worse.

Tears started building in my eyes once again.But I didn't want him to see how I waste my tears over him.

"I didn't fuck her.After you came I realised that I didn't want her, I wanted you the whole time and I tried to imagine it was you but the way she talked,the way she looked at me, it wasn't you"

If he thinks I would just forgive him and act like nothing happened, he's fucking wrong.

"You just keep messing things up"I finally said and looked at him."Trust me I know that but seeing my mother and finding out I have a fucking sister was a shock"

The only thing I managed to do was nodding.I understand him, don't get me wrong, but I still felt kind of betrayed by him.

He broke the rules.

But I kind of understand why he did it.And he was right I wouldn't have slept with him.I want him to be my first time, but I don't want it to be at a location like that.

"I understand you but you still broke the rule."Mason rested his head on my shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I know but I don't want this to end between us," he whispers against my neck as he continues to stare at me with those dark eyes.

"Me neither," my eyes found his and for several minutes we just looked at each other.

"So what do we do now?" he asked me and I thought about it. Mason was making out with another girl in front of me so it would only be fair if I kissed another boy.

"Well it would only be fair if-"

"Forget it," he interrupts me. As if he had a chance to get that thought out of my head.

"I think it's only fair for you to watch." His gaze spoke more than he could himself. He looked like he was about to kick me out of the driving car.

"Sienna, if you think I'll let another guy stick his tongue down your throat, you're more than wrong."

As I looked out the window I could already see the house. I tried to suppress the smile that crossed my face, but the thought of how pissed off Mason would be when he saw me kissing another boy somehow makes me happy.

"I could do it without telling you, but I thought you might like that less"

Mason rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed with me and the way I think. In fact, I'm going to kiss someone, I don't care if he's watching or not.

"Just kissing?"

"Unlike you, I don't sleep with everyone I've just met so yeah, just kissing Mason"

The car stopped and Andrew got out of the car to hold the door open for us. Both me and Mason got out of the it and Mason couldn't stop himself from putting his hand on my waist.