𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/ 𝗡𝗼 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸,𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻

༺𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿.༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Whatever happened yesterday, I loved it," Ashley said and smiled at me very dreamily.

"Do you even remember his Na-"

"Theo Curl,he is 17 years old,handsome as hell and loves nirvana"

Well, then two found each other, because Ashley idolized Nirvana. Which is sometimes really annoying when we are talking on the phone because she usually always turns it to full volume.

"Do you have his number?" I asked her with a curious look and she only got a piece of paper out of her pocket with a number on it.

,,You know...I think I fell in love"

Ashley layed down on her back in bed and smiled at the wall. Is she still on drugs?

"You fell in love with someone you've seen once in your life?"

She nodded dreamily and did not turn her gaze away from the wall. I got up from the bed and went to the door.

"I still have to clean up a little," I said and turned the door knob. There was no answer again, so I just left her room.

I was just walking along the hallway in which Masons and my rooms are. However, when I wanted to walk past his room, I heard a strange noise.

I walked a step closer to his door and leaned my head slowly and quietly against it.

„F-fuck"

Why did he say fuck ?

Did he hurt himself? or-

,,fuck Sienna"

Why the fuck is he saying my name and why did my name sound so erotic when he said it? I put my hand on the door knob and tried to hear something else.

Then a slight groan out of this room made me understand that this thing are not as innocent as I thought.

Did he masturbate?

And is he thinking of me?

My handle around the door knob wired and I had the need to open the door and watch him.

A dilemma just emerged in my head

Should I open the door even if only a small gap or maybe just leave.

It seemed impossible to decide. However, something was certain. I could never leave now because the sounds he made fascinated me far too much.

Very quietly, I turned the door knob and didn't even open the door 3 centimeters. But the narrow gap made me see things I never thought were so beautiful.

He was leaning against his desk. His right hand was apparently on his limb and the other hand grabbed the table.

I could see him moving his hand up and down at a fast pace and how small beads of sweat were forming on his forehead.