𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲/ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁

༺𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹.༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Do you remember when you kissed me for the first time?"I asked the boy which has his right arm around me and keeps pulling me closer.

"It's something I could never forget"I felt his breath on my neck and his fingers stroking my stomach.

"I can't forget it either"I answered him and thought about it once again.How his lips tasted the first time we ever kissed.

I can still remember everything like it was yesterday.Sometimes when I felt alone in this years without our friendship I thought about it.

Almost every night.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it even though we hated each other"I laid my hand on his and started caressing it.

"I never hated you"That made me turn around. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"You never hated me?" I asked him.

"I hated thinking of you but I never hated you.Maybe I wanted to hate you but I just couldn't"

I never saw it that way. I smiled at him lightly and bit my lip.

"What time is it?" I asked him to distract from the topic somehow. Because I knew he would want to know if I really hated him and the answer was simple.

Yes.

"4 am" he answered and risked a look at my lips."We should sleep."

"Yes we should-"I felt like he wanted to say more.His mouth was still opened and his eyes were looking into mine.

As if he wanted to sink into them and never emerge again."I want to talk to you some more"he finally managed to say.

I didn't mind continuing to talk to him even though I was dead tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"What have you been doing without me for these four years?" he asked me. I could have said many things, but every word would have been a lie.

In the years that he wasn't here I felt empty in a certain way. Like something very important was being taken away from me for a longer period of time.

Maybe I could tell him I was having the time of my life, but that would just be another lie.

Why should I lie to him when the truth was so simple and easy to tell.

Absolutely nothing. Maybe I was away with friends but without him my life wasn't the same and I missed him so much but my hatred couldn't overcome this feeling of longing.

"I spent most of my time in my room and sometimes I was out with friends, but it didn't feel as good as before"

He nodded cautiously and I felt that he understood what I wanted to say. "How was your life without me?" I asked him the counter question.