𝗧𝗲𝗻/𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆

༺𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 "𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀"༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

A bad feeling...

That's exactly what I had when I woke up in a bed without Mason. I wasn't even in his room at that moment, I was in mine.

Confusion welled up in my body. What had happened? Me and Mason had a nice moment.For years now though, I've been waking up alone in my bed.

I felt betrayed in some way. For the first time in years I felt really comfortable with him only to not even wake up by his side.

It wasn't his obligation...it would have just made me happy.

I slowly got up and went to my closet. I took off Mason's shirt and put it on a chair.

Later I would throw it in the washing machine so that the smell of sweat would leave the t-shirt.

I took off the rest and then put on a loose summer dress.

I tiptoed to my bathroom, still a little upset from what had happened yesterday.

My eyes found their way to the mirror and I eyed myself.

I looked ridiculous.

My lips were still swollen, my eyes were slightly red, and my hair was messy.

First I grabbed my toothbrush to brush my teeth. I sat on the bathtub and watched myself.

Maybe I shouldn't have let it happen ? Maybe just saying no would have been a better decision.

But how could I stop after feeling his soft lips on mine.

I just couldn't stop thinking about him no matter what I did nothing helped. I spat out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with water.

Today my parents should come back, which means that it will probably be even more unpleasant than planned.

I combed my hair and put light makeup on.

Now it was time ,I would leave my room very quickly to run into Ashley's.

Through the gap of the door , which I opened slightly, I looked into the hallway and when I realized that nobody was there, I ran out of my room and fled to Ashley's.

"Sunny baby what's up" she said and looked at me while she lay on her bed and apparently on the phone.

"Theo I'll call you later again" Ashley got up and ran to me.

"I made a huge mistake," I whispered softly, looking into her face.

"Tell me." Her hand caressed my cheek and her eyes locked on mine.

"Mason and me-"

Her gaze automatically darkened and her hand traveled from my cheek to my shoulder, grabbing it lightly.