Pool Day // Max Mayfield

Summary: 1985, your girlfriend Max comes over to your house on a hot day to go swimming.

(None of the monsters or anything exist in this)

Warning ⚠️: Heavy makeout
--------------
It was a hot, July day and your parents were out of town for a while. Your older brother, Steve Harrington, was working, so you had the whole house to yourself.

You were currently sitting in bed with music playing while you were reading. You were beginning to become hot, so you took off your shirt, leaving you in just your sports bra and shorts. You continued to read your book before your walkie went off.

"Y/n. Are you there?" The sound of a very familiar voice came up, who just so happened to be your girlfriend Max.

You picked up the walkie and responded. "Yeah, I'm here. What's up?"

"Can I come over? To swim?"

"Yeah, of course! I'll be in my room when you get here. It's just me home so don't bother knocking."

"Ok! See you soon!"

"Ok!"

You set down your walkie again and go back to your book. You sighed from the heat before getting up again to go turn on the AC.

About 20 minutes later, Max comes into your room. You don't notice her at first as your eyes were trained on your book. Her eyes were trained on you. You still were sitting in a bra and shorts. Max just stared at your abs in awe for a few seconds before snapping back to reality and walking up to you.

She quietly walked up to your bed before jumping on top of you, causing you to scream. Max laughed at you as she sits up next to you.

You put your hand on your chest and sigh before looking at Max. "What the hell?"

Max just smiled and shrugged before getting up and pulling you out of bed. "C'mon! I wanna go swimming!"

You groan at her as she pulls you across your room. You go into your closet and pick out a black bikini before going into the bathroom to change.

When you come out, you see Max lying on your bed in a red bikini. You stare at her for a moment, admiring her perfect body.

"Like what you see, huh y/n?" She looks over to you.

You stutter as she stares at you looking amused. You roll your eyes and grab her hand. "Shut up. Let's go."

The two of you run outside to the pool laughing as you set your towels down. Max goes to the side of the pool and puts her foot in to feel the water. You see this as a perfect opportunity.

You slowly come up behind her and wait for her to turn around. The moment she does, you push her in to the pool. She lets out a loud scream as she falls into the pool as you laugh at her.

When she comes to the surface, she splashes you with water. "You're such a bitch, Harrington!"

You laugh at her and kneel down to the side of the pool to see her closer. Without warning, she grabs your arm and pulls you into the pool with her. You let out another yelp as you fall into the pool next to Max.

When you came to the surface, you splashed Max with water as you two started laughing loudly. You continued to splash each other before Max got out of the pool and ran over to the diving board.

You stared at her body as she got out, specifically her lightly toned abs that had small beads of water dripping down her stomach that slightly shined in the sun.

Max got on the diving board and jumped in, soaking you with water. When she came to the surface. she shook her hair and slicked it back before wiping her eyes and looking at you.