Happy Birthday // Sadie Sink

Summary: It's Sadie's birthday, so you decide to surprise her and make the entire day for her.
--------------------
Sadie slowly woke up in an empty bed, slightly opening her eyes to look at your empty side of the bed, then over to her clock. It was currently 10:17 AM. She let her head fall back down on the pillow, sighing before getting up. She had on a light blue long sleeve t-shirt and your sweatpants, and she slipped on her yellow slippers you had gotten her a while ago.

She groggily made her way downstairs, the scent of waffles and hashbrowns hitting her.

She came downstairs to see you cooking more hashbrowns on the stove. You heard shuffling behind you, so you turn around to see Sadie lazily smiling at you as she makes her way over to you. You put the hashbrowns on a plate and turn off the stove before turning back to Sadie.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," you joke with a smile as she pulls you into a hug. She smiles and hums as she rests her head on your shoulder. "I have breakfast all made for you."

You pull away from her hug as she looks at the kitchen island to admire everything you had set out for her. "I made your favorite vegan chocolate chip waffles with maple syrup, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries," you show her the plate of waffles with the jar of maple syrup next to it, along with three different bowls of berries, "and I made some hashbrowns, and over here I have your vegan yogurt with oats, whipped cream, and berries."

"Oh my god, y/n," Sadie smiles as she looks at everything you had made for her. "How long have you been up making this?"

"Only like an hour and a half," you tell her. "That's one of the perks of being engaged to a chef." You dramatically flip your hair, causing Sadie to laugh.

"That and I get gourmet meals for every meal, pretty much every day," Sadie adds. You smile at her as she grabs a plate and puts a few waffles on it, decorating them with everything you had set out for her and grabbing some hashbrowns and yogurt to go along with it.

"And, of course, I made your smoothie," you smile, going to the fridge and pulling out her smoothie which she made every day.

"Oh thank you," she smiles, taking her plate to the living room along with her smoothie. You smile as you watch her walk away before grabbing a plate of your own food and following her to the living room.

Sadie sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to find something to watch. You set your plate down and grabbed a couple TV trays for you and Sadie. You set one in front of Sadie and then one where you were going to sit.

"Thank you," Sadie smiled as she flipped through different channels.

"So, what do you want to do today?" You ask her as you begin eating.

"Um, I'm not sure," she answers, flipping through channels and stops to watch Friends. "Shopping?"

"Of course," you smile at the girl before focusing your attention on the TV.

----------

After the two of you finished breakfast, you went upstairs to go change. Today was pretty warm, the two of you living in Florida, so Sadie wore a yellow sundress with sunglasses and sandals. You put on a baggy t-shirt with jean shorts, the shirt slightly tucked in at the front and white converse sneakers. You also had on a pair of sunglasses.

You opened the car door for Sadie before you got in the driver's seat.

"Where to, my lady?" You ask as you start the car and roll down the windows.

Sadie slightly laughs before plugging her phone into the aux. "Let's start at Target."

"Target it is," you smile, pulling out of the driveway as Sadie puts on her playlist.