Pregnant // Sadie Sink (Requested)

Summary: Sadie tells you she's pregnant.

Requested by: @LegendVermillion
--------------------
Sadie had been feeling nauseous since you left. It's come and gone in waves, but she's becoming curious.

You and her had been at the clinic a week ago to try to get pregnant again. You had a daughter a few years ago and you and Sadie agreed that it was time for another one.

It was around 1:30 in the afternoon and Sadie went to the store to get a pregnancy test.

After she got back home and took the test, she waited impatiently to find the results.

Finally, the test read 'pregnant'. Sadie picked it up and stared at it, tears brimming in her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hand out of shock and joy.

"Oh my, God!" Sadie exclaimed. She couldn't wait for you to get home so she could tell you.

----------

"Sades, I'm home!" You call as you enter the house. You put your bag down and took off your shoes.

"Hi, love," Sadie smiles as she comes to the door to greet you. You pull her in for a hug and kiss her head.

"How was your day?" You ask her.

"Well," Sadie says as she pulled away from the hug, keeping her hands resting on your shoulders. "I got some pretty big news today."

Sadie's smile grows and you can't help but smile back. "What news?" You ask, leading Sadie into the kitchen where you fill up a glass of wine.

Sadie took a deep breath, still a smile spread across her face. "I'm pregnant."

You set down the wine bottle and the glass and look over to Sadie with a shocked expression as you cover your mouth with your hand.

"Are you--" You cut yourself short, not sure how to piece together the words. You walk over to Sadie as she nods, tears forming in her eyes again. "Oh my, God! Sadie!"

You pull her in for a tight hug again and sway back and forth.

"We're gonna have another little baby," you mutter happily, tears starting to fall down your cheeks.

"We are!" Sadie exclaimed. She pulled away from the hug only to pull you in for a loving kiss instead.

You pulled away from the kiss to lift Sadie's shirt and put your hands on her stomach. You looked down at your hands and rubbed your thumbs over her soft skin.

You looked back up into Sadie's eyes lovingly as you kept your hands on her stomach.

"I love you so much," you said to her. She smiled and kissed you.

"I love you too," she responded. "And I love our little family."

A/N
---------------
Short and sweet

Hopefully I'll be more active next week since school will finally be done (istg we're literally the last school to get out i hate my school system sm)