Aftercare // Sadie Sink

Summary: Sadie takes care of you after sex.
--------------------
You laid on Sadie's chest with your eyes closed, still lightly trying to regain your breath.

Sadie runs her hand through your hair as you embrace her touch, both of your naked bodies providing a sense of warmth and comfort to each other.

You sighed, hugging the smaller redhead closer to you like a teddy bear.

"You okay, y/n/n?" She asks softly,  her fingers still threading through your hair.

"Mhm," you mumble, not opening your eyes and instead tangling your legs together with Sadie's.

Sadie giggles at your actions, hugging you close to her and kissing the top of your head.

You place a small, loving kiss to the side of the redhead's stomach before lying your head back down on her.

"Do you need anything? Maybe a glass of water?" Sadie asks, staring at the celing above her.

"That sounds nice," you reply quietly. You slowly remove yourself from your girlfriend so she can get up.

You roll off of her and crack your eyes open to admire her. You smile a little as you watch Sadie slip on her underwear and a bra before leaving the room to get you some water.

You lie on the bed, one arm resting on your forehead as the other stays at your side. You keep your eyes cracked slightly, thinking about what took place around 15 minutes ago.

No matter how many times you and Sadie got intimate, it never failed to bring a smile to your face and make your heart flutter when you thought about it.

Sadie re-enters the room with a glass of water for you with a few ice cubes. You look over to her before slowly sitting up to take the glass.

"Thank you, Love." You smile at the girl before taking a few sips of water.

Sadie delicately takes the glass from your hands and places it on her nightstand before climbing back on to the bed with you. She sits criss-cross next to you, propping her head in her hand. Her other hand comes up to lightly caress your shoulder.

"Tired?" She asks in a quiet tone.

You nod your head before leaning your head on the girl's shoulder.

"You wanna shower and go to bed?" Sadie asks, rubbing your back lightly.

"Yeah," you mutter, sitting up and stretching. You get out of bed with Sadie and head towards the bathroom. Sadie starts the shower before leaving to grab clothes for the two of you.

She comes back with pajama pants and a t-shirt for you and shorts and a t-shirt for herslef.

You get in the shower with her, hugging her from behind as your eyes begin to shut slightly.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?" She asks, slightly leaning into your touch.

You mumble a 'yeah' and she picks up the shampoo. You let go as Sadie turns around to face you.

You wet your hair yourself and Sadie lathers it in shampoo. When she's done, you rinse it out and Sadie then puts in conditioner.

She runs her fingers through your conditioned hair a few times before she tells you to rinse it out.

Sadie smiles at you as she watches you rinse out your hair. When your done, you look down at her and smile back. You pull her in for a hug, which she happily reciprocates. She kisses the side of your head as the two of you stand in the shower embracing each other.

"D'you wanna go to bed?" Sadie asks, gliding her fingers lightly up and down your back.

"Yeah," you mumble. "I'm tired."

Sadie smiles and pulls away gently. "Okay, c'mon, sweet girl."

You smile at the pet name as she leads you out of the shower. She drapes a towel around your shoulders when you get out and you smile at her.

"Thank you," you mutter, holding the towel over your shoulders. Sadie smiles before leaning up and kissing your nose.

The two of you began to dry off before getting changed into your pajamas.

You follow Sadie into bed, grabbing your water and taking a few sips before lying down.

Sadie opens up her arms and you climb into them, resting your head on her chest and your arms snaking around her waist.

Sadie brings her arms around you and kisses your head. You smile into her chest before moving your head to lightly kiss her neck and moving your head back.

"I love you so much, Sadie," you mumble into the cloth of her shirt.

"I love you more, y/n," Sadie responds. She tangles her legs with yours before turning off the lamp on her nightstand, which was the only light on in the room, and holding you close to her.

The two of you fall asleep smiling peacefully as you thought about each other.

A/N
----------------
Short one but I really wanted to write it so here it is.