Punishments //Sadie Sink (Requested)

Summary: You were out at the bar with your friends and one of your friends dare you to flirt with a random guy when your drunk. Sadie notices this and gets jealous, to which she takes you home and teaches you a lesson.

Requested by: @mxyfieldasmayfield_

Warning ⚠️: Smut
--------------------
"Y/n," your friend starts. You and your drunk friends were playing truth or dare at the bar. Sadie was off somewhere else talking with a few of your other friends. "I dare you to..." She looks around the bar and smirks. "Go over there and flirt with that guy."

You turn around to look at who she was talking about. The guy was tall, maybe around 6'2", he had brown, fluffy hair and lots of muscle. You turned back to your friend and smirk. You weren't one to turn down a dare, especially when you're as drunk as you are now.

"Too easy," you say, turning around and walking over to the guy. Sadie watches from a distance, confused as to what you are doing, but brushes it off as nothing.

"Excuse me?" You ask, coming up behind the guy. He turns around to face you. "Are you single?"

He laughs and nods his head yes. "Yeah, I am. I'm Silas." He holds his hand out for you to shake it.

"Y/n," you respond, shaking his hand. You look him up and down and smirk. "You're sexy."

Silas laughs and places a hand on your waist. Sadie looked back over and saw this, becoming more and more furious by the second.

"Sadie?" Caleb asks her. "You okay?"

Sadie looks over to him before looking back to you. "Yeah. Fine."

"Your face is bright red," he points out. He follows her line of view to see you moving closer to Silas. "Why is she over there?"

"I don't know," Sadie says. "She does stupid things when she's drunk, but not this stupid."

"So go over and get her out of there," Caleb says. "He might drag her off to a back room or something if you don't stop him."

When Caleb said that, Sadie immediately stood up and stormed her way over to you.

"Excuse me," Sadie calls, grabbing yours and Silas's attention. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm Silas," the boy responds. He can feel the anger radiating off of Sadie and removes his hand from your waist.

"Silas, I have a feeling you don't know, but she's taken," Sadie tells him. She quickly grabs your arm and drags you away from him. "I'm her girlfriend. I'm sorry for her behavior. Have a good night."

Sadie drags you out of the bar and to the car.

"Sadie," you trail out. "You ruined the fun."

"Oh, so flirting with random people in the bar when you're drunk is fun now?" Sadie asks sarcastically.

"It was just a dare," you tell her as she opens the passenger door for you. "I didn't mean anything."

"Well, it certainly did to me, and that poor boy just got led on by a drunk lesbian," Sadie tells you.

Sadie closes your door and goes over to the driver's side. When she climbs in, she immediately turns to face you. "I don't know what the hell you were thinking, but you're not going to another bar for a while."

"Are you gonna do something to me?" You ask her with a cocky smirk on your face.

Sadie sighs and starts the car. "I might just have to."

----------

"Get on the bed and strip," Sadie tells you as she pushes you into your shared bedroom. She had dragged you upstairs by your arm like she had done leading you out of the bar.