Secret Girlfriend // Sadie Sink (Requested)

Summary: The cast knows Sadie has a girlfriend, but none of them know who it is. They find that out during the Stranger Things season 5 table read, when the new characters get introduced.

Requested by: @Alex_2151
--------------------
"C'mon Sadie, who is it?" Noah was practically jumping on Sadie trying to pry an answer out of her mouth.

The cast knew Sadie had a girlfriend. No one knew who it was, not even Millie.

"I'm not telling you!" Sadie pushd Noah off of her as they continued to walk towards the set. The Stranger Things season 5 table read is today, so Sadie picked up Noah so they could go together.

That was the worst decision on Sadie's part. Noah was non-stop asking about Sadie's secret girlfriend.

"You'll find out soon. I told you she's joining this season, so she'll be there today." Sadie and Noah continued walking towards set together now in silence.

[I am very well aware that the Duffer's said they weren't adding any new characters next season but for the sake of the story, use your imagination]

As Sadie and Noah walked into the building, they were greeted with Finn, Gaten, Millie, and Caleb conversing with each other after being separated for a long time due to not filming.

"Millie!" Noah runs up to Millie and hugs her as Millie mutters her 'hello's and her 'I've missed you's.

Sadie says hi to everyone before sitting down in a chair beside Noah to her left and Millie to her right as they listened to the conversations.

"So when is your girlfriend gonna get here?" Noah asks, practically leaning on Sadie's shoulder.

"Wait your girlfriend's coming?" Millie asks, a shocked look on her face.

Sadie pushes Noah off of her. "Yeah she's joining this season."

"And you didn't tell me?" Millie asks with a fake hurtful expression on her face.

"I wanted it to be a surprise but Noah found out. Noah can't keep secrets very well, obviously." Sadie looked over to Noah as Noah gasped at her.

"I am an amazing secret keeper!" He defends himself.

"Did you not spoil a huge scene from season 4 volume 2 before it came out on your Instagram?" Millie asks.

Noah stayed silent as Sadie and Millie laughed together.

"No but seriously now I need to know when your girlfriend will be here," Millie says to Sadie.

"Hopefully soon. She just landed a couple hours ago so I'm not sure how long before she gets here." Sadie looks from Millie to the door, anxiously awaiting her girlfriend's arrival.

The group continued to converse and catch up on everything going on in their lives for almost a half hour before the door opened.

No one realized before they all heard Sadie's name being called.

"Sadie!"

Sadie immediately whipped her head around to see her girlfriend standing in front of the door.

"Y/n!" Sadie ran up to you and jumed into your arms, wrapping her legs around your torso as you held her up.

"You're here," Sadie said happily into your shoulder.

"I'm here," you respond, hugging her tightly.

You eventually put her down as you smile at each other before Sadie pulls you in for a long awaited kiss.