Merry Christmas // Sadie Sink (Christmas Special)

Summary: You spend Christmas morning with your family.
--------------------
You were currently sleeping in your bed which you shared with your wife, Sadie on Christmas morning. You were sleeping on your back, one hand outstretched where Sadie had lost ahold of it sometime throughout the night and one hand was draped over your own stomach. Sadie was sleeping on her side facing you, sleeping peacefully with light snores coming from her.

This peace lasted for a few more seconds before your son and daughter came running excitedly into your room and onto the bed.

Your son was named Hudson and he was six years old just recently. He had shorter, brown hair matching yours and greenish-grey eyes which you thanked your donor for. You yourself had blue eyes, and it was a low chance of your son getting the donor's eye color. You and Sadie had both agreed that you would carry the first baby since Sadie was out traveling for work and pregnancy would make that more difficult for her.

Your daugher was named Elanor, but you guys called her Ellie as a nickname. Ellie was four and she had red hair and blue eyes just like Sadie. You and Sadie both agreed that Sadie would carry the second baby since Covid had hit and Sadie was home more often. You guys used the same donor as Hudson, but you were also blessed with your little girl's genes just as much as Hudson's.

The kids began jumping on the bed over you and Sadie excitedly.

"Mama! Mama! Santa came!" Hudson exclaimed jumping over you.

You grumbled and whined quietly as you became disturbed of your sleep.

"Mommy! Wake up!" Ellie began shaking Sadie's arm to wake her up.

"Five more minutes," you pleaded to your children, rolling over in bed and pulling the covers on top of you more.

"No, you gotta get up now!" Hudson laughed, falling next to you.

Ellie climbed on top of Sadie as she began to wake.

"Mommy guess what!?" Hudson asked Sadie.

"What, bubba?" She answered in a raspy morning voice.

"Santa came!" The young boy exclaimed.

"He did?" Sadie questioned, starting to slowly sit up in bed.

"Yeah! And he brought the biggest big presents!" The boy exaggerated, extending his arms to show his mother how big his presents were.

Sadie let out a soft giggle to the boy as Ellie climbed into her arms. Sadie then looked over to your figure, just barely fighting sleep again.

"You kids go wait in the living room, okay? Don't open anything," Sadie instructed. The kids excitedly got off of the bed and ran into the living room.

Sadie lightly shook your shoulder to wake you up.

You grumbled at your wife, to which the redhead only laughed.

"Come on, y/n," she lightly whispered.

"Five more minutes!" You pleaded desperately. Sadie only laughed more before pulling the blankets off of you. You whined loudly from the loss of heat before looking up at the culprit.

"C'mon, the kids are waiting for us," Sadie told you, staring at you lovingly.

You stared at your wife for a long time before rolling your eyes and sitting up in bed next to the redhead.

"Why do kids have to be so excited for Christmas and wake up at seven in the morning?" You complain, leaning your head on Sadie's shoulder.

Sadie giggled and rubbed your back. "You used to do that, too you know. Remember the first time I came over for the holidays and spent the night, you pulled me out of bed at 6:30 and yelled to the house 'It's Christmas! Wake your lazy butts up!'"