Friendship Test // Sadie Sink

Summary: You and Sadie take a friendship test for an interview.

(This is gonna be a platonic story, not romantic btw)
--------------
"Hey, guys! I'm y/n y/l/n," you say to the camera.

"And I'm Sadie Sink," Sadie says to the camera as well.

"And today we are going to be taking the friendship test!" You say with a smile.

You and Sadie had been friends ever since the filming of season 2 of Stranger Things. You two clicked immediately and had been extremely close ever since.

"Okay, to start..." one of the camera men said behind the cameras. "Mimic a hidden talent."

"Ooh this is gonna be fun," you say to Sadie.

Sadie shakes her head towards you and then to the camera in front of her.

"Can I go first?" You ask Sadie.

"Yeah, of course!"

You smile and begin to take your platform boots off.

"Y/n..." Sadie said to you as you continued untying the laces. "Why are you taking your shoes off?"

"You'll see," was your only response as you put your shoes to the side. "I'm gonna need a little bit of space for this."

"Oh my lord." Sadie looks at you knowingly before moving out of the way.

You, being a super flexible person, go into a back bend and look up at Sadie with a smile. One of the cameras move downwards to show you in your back bend as you smile at the camera.

"I can't do that!" Sadie looks at you as you get back up.

"Sure you can! I'll spot you!" You put your hand on Sadie's back as she slowly goes backwards before stopping for a second.

"If I fall, y/n y/m/n y/l/n, I swear to god." Sadie looks at you with a slight smile, even though she tried to come of serious.

"You won't fall, Sadie Elizabeth Sink. I promise," you say back to her with an even bigger smile and a slight laugh.

She started leaning back more as you pretended to drop her, startling her as she let out a small yelp.

"Y/n I swear to god!" You could tell she was mad but she continued to smile anyways.

She was eventually fully into a back bend as the camera panned down towards the two of you again.

You started laughing and clapping as she looked at you, laughing as well.

"Ok, I'm done," she says to you. You put your arms under her back and lifted her back upright.

"I told you you could do it," you say to her, a smile spread across both of your faces.

Sadie just rolled her eyes and continued. "Ok, what about me? What do you think is one of my hidden talents?" Sadie looks at you, curious of what your answer might be.

"Oh, c'mon, Sadie. You have so many talents," you say to her, your arms crossed.

"Yeah but like- I can't think of any." Sadie looks up to you, you being a couple inches taller than her.

"You're an amazing spies player," you say to her. Sadie started laughing at your answer. You looked at the camera. "On set, me, her, and Maya play spies in our free time. It's so much fun."

Sadie looks at you and back to the cameras. "It is. It's a great way to pass the time."

"Okay, exercise two..." the camera man say to you two. "Trust falls!"