Caught // Sadie Sink

Summary: Your daughter walks in on you and Sadie.

Warning ⚠️: Slight smut
--------------------
"Oh, fuck," Sadie moaned quietly as she came down from her high. You slowly pumped your fingers in and out of her to help her come down. You leaned down and kissed her, her hand coming around your back to hold you there.

"Mommy?" You heard a small voice from the doorway. You and Sadie whipped your heads towards the door to see your six year old daughter Gabby standing there. You quickly pull your fingers out of your wife and separate from her.

"Baby," you say to her softly as you and Sadie covers up under the blanket. "What are you doing up?"

"I heard Mommy screaming," Gabby cries softly, holding her blanket close to her. Sadie looked over to you with wide eyes and flushed red cheeks. You only smirked at her. "And it scared me."

"Oh, honey," Sadie coos, turning back to her daughter. "I'm okay, baby. I'm not hurt."

"What happened to your neck?" Gabby asks, referring to the hickey you gave Sadie, tears still falling down her cheeks.

"Oh, I just burned myself with my curling iron this morning," Sadie lies. "No big deal."

"You go back to bed, alright?" You tell her. "I'll be there in just a minute." Gabby nodded and slowly made her way back to her own bedroom.

You get up from the bed and slip on a bra and sweatpants. "Oh, my god," Sadie sighs, throwing her head back on the pillows. You look up to her with a smirk.

"What?" You ask her.

"I thought she was asleep," she tells you. "You said she was."

You raise your hands in defense. "Hey, don't make this my fault. I told you to be quiet."

Sadie playfully rolls her eyes with a small smile. "Whatever," she mumbles. You walk over to her side of the bed.

"I'm just too good, huh?" You joke. Sadie hits your arm with a smile and you laugh. You go into the bathroom and wash your hands before coming back out to Sadie.

"Gabby's waiting for me. I'll be right back." You give Sadie a quick peck to her lips before leaving your room and going into Gabby's room.

You walk into her room to see her sitting on her bed with her blanket clutched to her chest. You walk over and sit next to her.

"Did you hurt Mommy?" Gabby asks you with a slight crack in her voice.

"What?" You ask. "No, no I would never hurt Mommy." You place your hand on her back and lightly rub over her pajamas.

"Did Mommy hurt you?" Gabby asks.

You look at her with slight confusion. "No, what makes you think she might've hurt me?"

"There's scratches all over your back," Gabby tells you. You look over your shoulder to see scratches down your back, some having a little but of dried blood around them.

"Oh, no, that wasn't Mommy," you lie. "Ozzie was climbing on my back and scratched me," you tell her.

"Oh," she whispers quietly. "Why was Mommy screaming?"

You let out a soft and short sigh. "I was just telling her a scary story," you lie. "That's all. But I can promise you that we didn't hurt each other and we never will." You smile at her and Gabby smiles back. "C'mon, let's get you all cozy so you can go back to sleep."

Gabby lies down under her comforter, her favorite blanket still clutched in her small hands. You pull the covers over her and kiss her brown hair. Even though Sadie carried her, she unfortunately didn't get the same red-hair gene, but she did get Sadie's beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you, baby girl," you whisper to her. "And Mommy loves you too. Very much."

"I love you too, Mama. And I love Mommy." You let out a small chuckle before kissing her head once more. You get up from her bed and leave the room, leaving the door open just a crack before going back to your room.

You walk in to see Sadie in bed waiting for you. You smile at her and climb onto your side of the bed.

"How'd it go?" Sadie asks as she cuddles into your side.

"It went well," you answer, bringing your arms around Sadie. "If she asks, Ozzie scratched up my back and we were telling each other scary stories."

"Shit, did I scratch your back?" Sadie asks nervously.

"Yeah, pretty bad, but it'll heal," you tell her. "Don't worry too much about it, my love." You kiss her head and hug her closer.

"I love you," Sadie tells you after she kisses your collarbone.

"I love you too, Sades," you answer with a smile. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, y/n/n," she answers in a soft tone, her eyes closing as the two of you fall asleep.