Pregnancy with Sadie // Sadie Sink

Summary: (Part 3 to 'Pregnant') Your journey with Sadie through her pregnancy.
--------------------
Ever since your daughter Gabby turned five, you and Sadie had been dying to have another baby together and expand your small family.

Two months ago, Sadie had told you and Gabby that she was pregnant again, and both of you were thrilled.

Obviously, you knew a little of what to expect since Sadie had already been pregnant once before.

Some things were new, however, like her morning sickness.

The morning sickness itself wasn't new to you. The amount of it, however, was.

Sadie seemed to get sick a lot more often than she did when she was carrying Gabby.

It happened at all times of the day, every day.

You, Sadie, and Gabby decided to go out for breakfast one time. Sadie, at the time you left, felt perfectly fine. She was excited to spend time with her two favorite girls.

You got to the restaurant fine, you ordered fine, everything was fine.

Halfway through the meal, Sadie grew quiet and picked at her food.

"Sades, you alright?" You ask her as you rub your back. Gabby looked concerned to her mother as well.

"Yeah, just a little... off," she mumbled back.

"Do you feel sick again?" You ask. She closes her eyes and slightly nods before getting up out of her seat.

You go to follow but she sits yourself back down.

"I'll be fine," she tells you. "Stay here with Gabby. I'll be back in a minute or two." She walks off, clutching her stomach as you and Gabby watch her walk away.

"Is Mommy okay?" Gabby asks you as she turns her head towards you.

"Yeah, she's okay, baby," you tell her with a smile. "Sometimes she just feels sick with the baby in her belly."

"The baby is making Mommy sick?" Gabby asks. "I don't like that! That's mean of the baby!"

You giggle at your daughter's words. "Y'know, you did the same thing to Mommy when you were in her belly," You tell her matter-of-factly.

Sadie came back from the bathroom a few minutes later and sat back down next to you.

"How do you feel?" You ask her.

"Better, but my appetite is a little ruined," she chuckles.

"We can go home if you'd like?" You suggest.

"No, no, it's alright," She tells you. "You two can finish before we leave. I'm okay just talking with you guys."

Later that same day, you were sat in the bathroom holding her hair back as she threw up for the third time that day.

When she was done, she flushed the toilet and let out a shaky breath as she leaned against your shoulder.

"You okay, my love?" You ask and stroke her hair.

Sadie begins to cry as you hold her.

Of course, being pregnant, her hormones were all over the place, along with her moods. Mood swings were very common amongst pregnant Sadie.

"It's so frustrating!" She sobs. "I can barely eat anything without throwing it all back up!"

You rub her arm and kiss her head in comfort as she cries.

"I feel like I can't eat my favorite foods anymore! All I can eat are crackers, toast, and oatmeal! I don't even like oatmeal! Everything else just doesn't stay down!"