First Kiss // Sadie Sink (Requested)

Summary: You teach Sadie how to kiss, which ends up leading to something more.

Warning ⚠️: Heavy makeout

Requested by: @genderfluid_galaxies
--------------------
Sades 🫶🫶
Are u home
I need ur help with something
It's urgent

You look away from your homework to see your phone notifications after it pinged three times in a row. You picked up your phone to read Sadie's texts, quickly replying.

You
Yeah I'm home
Everything ok??

Sades 🫶🫶
Yeah
I'll tell u when I get there

You sighed and put your phone back down. Sadie rarely waited to see you in person to tell you something important. It was usually a phone call or Facetime.

You went back to your homework as you nervously waited for Sadie to arrive.

About ten minutes later, your bedroom door opened, causing you to turn your head. Sadie frantically walked in and shut the door behind her.

"I need your help with something," Sadie says. You set down your pencil and face fully towards her.

"What's up?" You ask. You were slightly nervous about Sadie's response, as, again, she rarely needed to see you in person to tell you something this important.

"So, I have a date with Thomas tomorrow night," Sadie told you.

You felt your heart shatter as you listened to her words. You've had a crush on your best friend for a few years now, and sure she's dated here and there, but they've never been fully committed relationships. Just sort of  'let's go to the football game as a date' sorta thing. She's never kissed a boy either. Which is surprising, considering you two were juniors and that was checked off of most people's bucket lists already.

So, when Sadie mentioned Thomas, the boy she's had a minor crush on for a few weeks, your heart immediately sank down into your stomach. Being the good friend you are, you only keep your emotions to yourself and listen, trying to keep your face from turning a red hue out of anger and sadness.

"And," Sadie continues. You get pulled from your thoughts. "I want to learn how to kiss, but I didn't know who to go to."

You stare and nod your head. "So, you want to practice?" Sadie nods. "On me?"

"Well, we don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable," Sadie tells you urgently. She didn't want to scare you off. "But I just thought, we've been best friends for years now, so I thought it would be fine."

Right, okay, Sadie wants to kiss you.

You're just friends, though. So the kiss would mean nothing, right?

"Uh, yeah, sure," you answer, still in slight shock from what's happening. Sadie smiled and sighed from relief.

"Thank you y/n/n," Sadie replies with a smile.

You clear your throat and stand up, going over to sit on the edge of your bed. Sadie follows you and sits next to you.

"Uh, so, you wanna start by just relaxing," you start to tell her. "Y'know, relax your face and body."

Sadie drops her slightly tense shoulders and relaxes her face muscles as she listens to you.

"Ok, now we just lean in," you say, leaning in slightly and Sadie mumics your actions. "Close your eyes, and just feel a rhythm to move to."

Sadie nods before slowly leaning all the way in. She places her lips on yours, sending butterflies erupting in your stomach. She pulls away a couple seconds later and stares into your eyes.

"Was that good?" Sadie asks slowly. You open your eyes and nod.

"Really good," you respond.

"Can I do it again?" Sadie asks. She secretly enjoyed the kiss, and soon, she forgot about Thomas. You nodded and she pulled you back in for another kiss. This time, she felt more confident, moving her hands to your body.

You did the same, your hands going to her hips to keep her steady. You kissed for a few more seconds before you pulled away.

"What about Thomas?" You ask her.

"I'm not going anymore," Sadie tells you in a hurry. "I'll call it off later."

She eagerly pulls you in for another kiss, which you gladly reciprocate. You pull her on to your lap and she straddles you, her hands cupping your cheeks as she kissed you.

You were surprised she's never kissed anyone before. She was really good at it.

You hesitantly brushed your tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Sadie opens her mouth and you slip your tongue in. Sadie slightly moans at the new feeling.

She pulls away a few seconds later and takes her shirt off. You scan her body and let out a shaky breath as your cheeks grow red.

Sadie then takes it upon herself to take your shirt off for you, which you gladly let her do. Once your shirt is off, Sadie pulls you back in for another heated kiss.

You keep your hands on her waist, subtly moving them back and forth, making Sadie moan more into the kiss. It only turns you on more, making you speed up your movements.

You remove your lips from hers and begin to trail kisses down to her neck, where you begin to bite and suck at her skin. Sadie lets out more moans as she tangles her fingers in your hair.

Your hands travel up Sadie's waist and to her back, where you unclip her bra. It falls down her shoulders and you move your hands to start massaging them while you continue to leave hickies on her neck.

"Fuck, y/n/n," Sadie moans. You remove your hands from Sadie's boobs and unclip your own bra to let it fall off.

You then flip Sadie and push her back down on your bed. Sadie watches you, her breathing heavy and her face flushed. You crawl on top of her and she pulls you back into the kiss by the back of your neck.

After a few seconds, you trail your hands down Sadie's body and slightly dip your fingers under the waistband of her sweatpants. Sadie squirms underneath you and her breathing picks up.

"Is this okay?" You ask her.

"Fuck, yeah," Sadie says in a breathy tone. You begin to trail kissed down her body and slide her sweatpants and underwear off.

When you get down to her lower stomach, her pants and underwear are gone and you spread her legs. Sadie lies under you and is a moaning mess as she squirms watching you.

----------

You lie on your bed with Sadie next to you with one arm wrapped around you waist. You had an arm wrapped around her shoulders as you stared at the celing.

"That was really good," Sadie told you, moving her head to look up at you. You smiled and looked down at her.

"Was it?" You ask her, rubbing your thumb on er shoulder. Sadie smiled and nodded. You stare at her for a few seconds before speaking up again. "I really like you, Sades," you tell her.

Sadie's smile grows wider. "I really like you too."

"You do?" You ask her, slightly furrowing your eyebrows.

"Yeah," Sadie says, nodding her head. "I've liked you for a while, but I didn't think you liked me back. So, I started going on dates with guys to try to push those feelings away," she explains.

You lightly chuckle. "I think I've liked you since 7th grade, honestly," you answer.

Sadie lets out a small laugh with you before placing a small peck on your lips. She then wraps both arms around you tightly, you doing the same.

You both end up falling asleep with each other, happier than ever.