We Need to Talk // Sadie Sink

This is part two to Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts

Summary: You and Sadie decide to talk about what happened at the show with James Corden.

Warning ⚠️: Smut
--------------------
"So, I think we should talk about what happened earlier," Sadie says, hovering above you. You keep your hands rested on her waist as you stare into each other's eyes.

You knew exactly what she was talking about but you decided to forget to see if she would let it go. "What are you talking about?" Your plan didn't end up working very well.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, y/n." She sounded much more stern, which did scare you a little bit. "Who was your first so called 'intimate kiss'?"

Your eyes grew slightly wide. You didn't want to answer that question because then Sadie would become overprotective of you, and I think you can guess where that leads to.

"N-no one," you answer, tripping over your words. You knew Sadie would catch that, so you prepared yourself for anything happening afterwords.

"If it was no one you wouldn't be stuttering, Love." Your face flushed a deep red as your mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out. Sadie knew exactly what she was doing, and she wasn't planning on stopping.

She brought her hand up to your cheek and caressed it while she spoke. "All you have to do is answer the question, baby. It's not that hard." She came off very seductive with her words, making you more and more flustered as you started to squirm slightly under her.

Sadie began laughing through her breath, which she knew would turn you on more, which definitely worked.

"You want me, don't you, baby?" God, that voice. She knew damn well what she was doing to you. You slightly nodded, not breaking eye contact.

"Use your words, y/n." She was basically whispering to you.

"Yes," you say to her, hoping she would hear it. She didn't.

"What was that?" She tilted her head, her hand still on your cheek as she stared down at your extremely flustered state.

"Yes, Sadie," you said, slightly louder.

She came down and kissed you slowly before biting your lower lip and moving to whisper into your ear.

"Then answer my question."

You gulped, feeling her other hand slide up and down your body. "Answer me, y/n." You could feel her breath on your ear, making you whine slightly. Sadie came back to kiss you before she pulled away not long after.

"You're making this more difficult than it has to be, y/n." She sounded very frustrated, which made you smile slightly. She noticed this and immediately got off of you.

She came back with a vibrator, your smile fading quicker than it came.

"Just tell me and I'll stop," Sadie said, slowly walking over to you before unbuttoning your pants and pulling them down. You breathing started to pick up as you watched her.

She looked down at your underwear and back up to you, asking for permission. You nodded, giving her permission as she pulled your underwear off as well. She spread your legs herself, putting the vibrator on the highest setting and pressing it against your clit.

"Ahh, oh my god!" The stimulation washed over you as you threw your head back, a moaning mess.

"Just answer my question, baby," Sadie got back on top of you, pressing the vibrator harder onto your clit.

"Ungh, oh fuck!" You started breathing heavily as Sadie wrapped her free hand around your neck, choking you.

"Answer. My. Question." Her grip got tighter and tighter after each word.